"I know you bloody idiot!" She screeched and the man cowered behind the door. She then turned to face us glaring.

"This isn't over" With that she walked out. We all sat there in silence for a while until we heard footsteps.

"Over here!" A police officer came in and started untying our ropes. I let out a sigh of relief. Everything was alright.

They escorted us outside where Sam was waiting. The moment we came out she tackled Niall into a hug. He held her close to his body and stroked her hair. I could tell Sam was crying.

Liam and Harry were being checked by a paramedic to make sure they were all right. We were all supposed to get checked. I focused my attention back to Niall and Sam when I remembered.

Eve.

"Sam!" She pulled away from Niall and turned to me giving me a hug.

"I'm glad you guys are ok" I smiled at her and hugged her tighter.

"Sam where's Eve?" I asked once we pulled apart. A look of confusion crossed her face.

Sam's POV

"Sam where's Eve?" What does he mean wheres Eve?

"Isn't she here with you?" Zayn shook his head. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

One ring.

Two rings.

Three rings.

No answer.

I texted her asking where she was but there was no reply. Zayn was looking at me worriedly.

"Did she answer?" I shook my head and a panicked look crossed his face.

"No!" He started walking away but a paramedic stepped in his way.

"Sir we have to give you a check up"

"I'm fine let me go!" The paramedic wouldn't let Zayn go. I decided to intervene before something bad happened.

"Sir please its urgent he has to go" The paramedic looked at me warily but let Zayn go. I thanked the man then dragged him to my car, Niall following behind.

Zayn's POV

I tapped my foot impatiently wanting more than anything for all the traffic to disappear. She had to be there, she just had to.

After what felt like ten years we finally made it to Eve's apartment. The car hadn't even stopped but I was already running up the steps.

"Zayn wait up!" I ignored Niall and started running up the stairs. No time for elevators.

Once I reached the floor I started running down the hall.

4C

4D

4E

I ripped open the door of apartment 4F but stopped dead in my tracks. Niall and Sam collided into me but I was too shocked to care.

The apartment was empty

"It can't be"

=================================

Chapter 27!

ERIKA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? *le slaps self*

i'm sorry!! it had to be done!

NOOO ZEVE WHY *le sob*

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT AMIGOS!!!! I can't believe its ending:(

I am mentally preparing myself for all your comments on next chapter... one word: PLOT TWIST

so the twitcam was an utter fail, we had like one viewer and it turned out to be a mexican pedophile, but then we went on omegle and we made some directioner friends:)

yay fun!

so what do you think is going to happen?? I already know but I want to know what you think:) Remember Sticky Fingers will have a sequel that should be posted after this story is finished...

IT SHALL BE CALLED CRY ME A RIVER booyaaa moda focas

CONTEST TIME

Thank you to everyone who participated in the cover contests! I had a hard time choosing the winner:) All the entry's were amazing! But sadly there can only on be one winner.

And the winner is... *drum roll*

@annaham711 ! Congratulations! I will send you the first chapter of LAL as soon as possible:)

Thank you for participating and remember all of you that participated are going to get a dedication in LAL

THATS ALL LOVELIES

falafel

BAIIII GUISS

Erika the cliff diver

PS. People choice awards yeah buddy lml