Chapter 25

Hailey

Small kisses trail up and down my shoulder. It's morning, this much I can guess. I open my eyes completely and let the smell of coffee and eggs wash over me. I rub my swollen eyes and turn around to check if my senses are telling the truth. Jax looks at me from his side of the bed, a small smile decorating his enchanting full lips. When I focus my attention on him, I give him the biggest smile. Shit, this is bad. This view makes me want to wake up next to him every morning.

"Do you have to look this handsome in the mornings?" I ask him, and he throws his head back in laughter. His tousled hair is absurdly attractive, especially because it complements his unique green-purple eyes, which only seem more purple in the mornings.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," he replies and leans down to kiss me. I put my hand in front of my mouth before his lips touch mine.

"Morning breath," I explain before he can protest, and a small laugh escapes me.

"You didn't care when I had morning breath and, honestly, I don't really give a shit either." Jax cocks an eyebrow while he places his index finger on my arm and watches the goosebumps only he can awake, spread over the skin there. "But if you don't want me to kiss you, I won't," he sighs and pushes his bottom lip forward to pout. I let out a small giggle and sit up to run my thumb over his lip.

"If you don't mind morning breath, then I want you to kiss me," I offer, and he grins like those words just made him the happiest man on the planet. He leans forward, but then back again with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Maybe I do mind it a little," he teases with a smile, and I open my mouth in shock before placing my hand back over it. Still laughing, he removes it, and a second later his lips are on mine. It's a sweet kiss, one which makes me want to stay in bed with him the entire day. Instead, he breaks the kiss, and I sit up out of frustration from the loss of contact. The sheet drops from my chest, and, all of a sudden, I'm very aware of how naked I am. Only a pair of panties are covering my body. My eyes go wide, and he chuckles.

"You are aware I've seen you completely naked last night when we had sex, right?" he asks me sweetly, and I nod. He's right, it's not a big deal, I've just never been naked for this long in front of someone else. I take the coffee cup he offers me as a way to let my mind focus on something else. His eyes travel down my body appreciatively, and I smile at him knowingly. I'm doing the same with him. He isn't wearing a shirt, yet again, and it's doing wonderful things to my body.

His hand reaches out to touch my cheek, and I lean into the touch. "Hungry?" I smile excitedly. He's been spoiling me since I first met him, but these past twenty-four hours even more so.

We eat the eggs with bacon he prepared for breakfast and talk a little about what happened during the night. Jax apologizes several times for the phone call, but I assure him I didn't mind it waking me up. All I care about is Jax, and the fact he has to deal with this bullshit every single day. He's too good of a guy and doesn't deserve all the pressure he's constantly under.

"Do you want to take a shower?" he asks, tearing me from my thoughts, as he gets up.

"I'd love to," I reply, and Jax moves over to his closet to get out two towels.

"Do you mind if I join you?" I bite down on my bottom lip and get out of the bed. I walk towards the bathroom and crook my finger at him, signaling for him to follow me.

Jax does as he is told, and the desire in his eyes is hard to miss. His pants drop to the ground seconds after he came into the bathroom, and I watch him carefully, excited for what is going to happen next. Even though I'm a little sore from the night before, I want him. I crave his touch.

Jax makes sure the water is warm enough while I admire his ass from outside the shower. The way the muscles flex as he shifts his body weight from one side to the other is heavenly. My eyes drift to his muscular back, and I run my arms along every scar and birthmark I see. The way he ignites a fire within me by simply standing in front of me without clothes is lovely. I love how I feel, and how I'm falling so recklessly. Jaxon Hickley has been opening me up in ways I could have never even imagined. He's changing everything I want and the way I've been looking at the future. Everything dark is slowly lighting up with every second I spend in Blossom Beach, with every second I spend with Jax.

I study every inch of his back until he turns around and runs his hands along my body. My body aches beyond control now, driving me crazy and wild at the same time. His lips drop to my neck, and he sucks on the soft spot he discovered. I let out a low moan, and his hands run over my ass. Shivers run down my spine effortlessly while my fingers slide into his hair.

"What do you want?" Jax asks me, his lips trailing wet kisses along my neck, jaw, and collarbone.

"I want your fingers to touch me," I reply and put his hand between my legs. He continues teasing me, running his finger along the inside of my thigh. His lips connect with mine as his finger rubs over my most sensitive area. A loud moan escapes me as his thumb starts going in circles. My head falls backward, and Jax catches it just in time before I hit it against his shower wall. "Sorry," I mumble in case I hurt him in the process, but Jax simply kisses my lips while his fingers bring me immense pleasure. "Jax," I moan loudly. Everything he does to me feels too incredible not to become addicted. He lifts my leg up and places it on his hip seconds before his index and middle finger slide inside of me. "Shit," I moan so loud I cover my mouth to keep his neighbors from hearing, even though they don't live close to him.

"Don't muffle your moans," he begs, and when he curls his fingers the second time he slides inside of me, I remove my hands and scream his name. My head falls forward against his shoulder, but he only goes faster. My head spins as his fingers curl once again inside of me. The pleasure is so overwhelming. "Come for me," he whispers into my ear with the kind of raspiness, which could convince me to do almost anything he wants at this moment. The knot in my stomach releases and I orgasm on his fingers. My hands grab his shoulders for support as I let it consume me. "That's my baby," he says before he kisses my cheek, bringing a smile to my face.

"Can this be the first thing we do every morning?" I ask, and his sexy chuckle brings the goosebumps back on my skin.

"Sure, baby. We can do this whenever... you... want..." He kisses my neck between the words, probably trying to ignite the fire within me again. Jax doesn't have to do much. He could just look at me the right way, and I will feel the heat again.

My eyes drop to his length, and I realize how much I want to hear my name fall off his lips. Jax just got all of the excitement of hearing me claim him as mine, and now it's his turn to give me the same sweet reassurance. My hands are still on his shoulders, which I take advantage of and turn us around so his back is against the wall. I move my lips closer to his until they are an inch away, but instead of kissing him, I lower myself, kissing his neck, collarbone, left pec, and each of his now faded ripples in his stomach. My hand moves down to his length, and I rub the head of his penis before sliding my hand down his entire erection.

"Fuck, Hailey," he groans, and I grin victoriously, especially when he leans back against the shower wall in the same way I did only minutes ago.

I pull his head down to kiss him, but my hand never stops pleasuring him. Hearing him moan my name over and over again brings an indescribable feeling to me. It could be pride because I can make him moan like this, or it could be the satisfaction of knowing he's mine.

Moments later, his cums all over my hand and thigh, and I press my legs together. Seeing how good I make him feel is beyond hot. "Fuck," is the only thing he says as everything spills onto me.

A small giggle escapes me while I wait for him to come down from his high. The smile on his face is beautiful, but so is he. Everything about him lures me in. The way the water drips from his naked body, how his eyes are half-closed as they study me, but most importantly, how I feel so free with him. There is nothing holding me back or tearing me down when I'm with him.

I move under the water to let it bring my body temperature back to normal since the heat of this moment has me burning up. Jax's eyes stare into mine with an intensity that makes my heart flutter. He closes the distance so he can wrap his arms around me and hold me while I listen to the steady beat of his heart. The feelings I have for him are dangerous, but it doesn't stop me from free-falling.

Blossom Beach: Perfectly Wrongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें