Chapter 15 ~ The First Time

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, he moved towards me, hovering above my body. Placing his hands on either side of me, he chuckled darkly. "You don't want to find out what will happen when I do," he whispered in my ear.

My breath hitched in my throat. "What makes you so sure?"

"Because you think this is wrong," he breathed, pressing kisses along my throat.

I held back moans. "What is?"

"Us."

"What if I didn't?" I said softly. I was treading dangerous ground right now, but I couldn't stop myself.

Kai chuckled against my neck. "Well, then I'd get you all to myself..."

This was it. No going back now.

"Then have me."

He froze and pulled back to look at me. We stared at each other for only a few seconds before he wasn't able to hold back anymore, crashing his lips on to mine.

There was nothing gentle about his kisses now. It was desperate, just like the first time. We operated completely on animal instinct.

My nails dug into his back through his shirt. His hands wandered all over my body, trailing his fingers along my thighs. His tongue danced passionately with mine in complete synchronisation. I would never get over the way his lips felt.

Suddenly, Kai jumped off the sofa, taking me with him. As we stumbled towards the bedroom area, our kisses became messy, both of us desperately trying to tear off the other's clothes.

Kai pulled back briefly to lift up the pretty dress over my head, pulling it off my body. As I stood there in just my black lace underwear, he pushed me gently back onto the bed, hand gliding up my chest.

Getting to his knees on the mattress, he followed me, leaning over me as his lips found mine again. My hands found themselves tangled in his hair as soon as our bodies came into contact. God, his skin felt like electricity against mine.

"Before we do this," he said in between kisses, "you know I'm never going to be able to fall in love with you, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, me neither," I gasped out.

Kai pulled back to stare down at me, smirk playing on his lips. "I'm a sociopath who's incapable of real feelings, what's your excuse?"

I shrugged. "I'm in love with the man who turned me into a Hybrid?" I offered.

Kai blinked then let out a bark of laughter. "Fair enough," was all he said before his mouth found mine again.

He eventually pulled away to look down at me in wonder, running a finger over my bottom lip and down to my chest. He continued to trail it over my stomach before grabbing hold of my hips as he pressed burning kisses to my neck.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he whispered in my ear, nibbling softly on the lobe.

"More than anything," I replied honestly.

Kai pulled back to kiss slowly down my body, unclasping my bra as he did so. Now almost fully naked underneath him, he blew warm breath over the skin of my chest, causing me to tremble with pleasure.