" Then? ", Manik Looked at her for answer..

" Fire Wall is the closed door of the computer and without opening it we can't find the person who's sitting Behind that closed door.. ", Nandini said running her fingers on the keyboard..

" Accessed.. "

Hearing the voice buzzed around Nandini Hie-Fie with Manik happily..

*********************************

JR COMPANY - IIT DEPARTMENT

" Warning!! "

The staff was working when they heard a loud beep Sound and as they turn they saw the Warning Sign with Red color on the screen..

" Ohh Freek!! Someone is trying to hack us.. ", An Employee said looking at the head of the IIT DEPARTMENT.

" But How can it be possible Tushar sir has Deviced the system then how!!? ", Another employee said with Emused and tensed look.. some sweat beads run down from his forehead to his down cheeks..

" Check all the data.. and you call JR Sir and also Tushar Sir soon.. ", The Manager said to one of the Employee after commanding one of the junior hacker of the company..

Just then JR Entered he leaned over the table and asked, " See who is he!? ", Junior nodded and run his fingers on his keyboard..

**********************************

DADU HOUSE - NANDINI'S SECRET ROOM

" Nandini they are trying to find us.. "

Nandini's system voiced out..

" Now What!? ", Manik looked at Nandini worriedly..

" Chill Mani.. They have already started to find us.. and we Both just have 30 Seconds.. Let's see who Find whom First..  ", Nandini said with smirk on her luscious Lips ; and Manik will lie if he didn't find his Biwi Sexy while smirking..

Manik Shake his head, " shut up Manik.. first just Focus on what's important.. ", His Mind Scolded.

" How? When the Innocent Seductress is sitting just next to me.. then how can I control myself and My Junior!!? ", His Heart Whined making his Mind Sigh in Disbelief..

Nandini slammed the Hourglass on the table and the sand started to wear off from upper to the lower part..

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.