Chapter 19: Safe and Sound Part 2

~Taylor
I pulled up to the mall and parked closest to Forever 21. I told Amanda to get Emily and lock the car. I threw her the keys and ran inside. I was speeding through the whole store, when I saw her. Not Emily. The kidnapper. "Hey! This is for kidnapping my kid!" I said, slapping her across the face. I continued running until I saw Emily. "EMILY!!!" I screamed. "Mommy!!!!!!!" She said running up me latching on. I picked her up and hugged her my tightest, as she began to cry into my shoulder. "It's ok baby, your safe now." I said holding her close to me. Amanda and Sandy immediately came rushing into the scene "EMILY!!!" They both screamed running up to us. We had a big group hug moment, but then I thanked the cashier. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I would've done without you." I said. "I can't ever repay you." My voice began to crack up, I was gonna cry again. "There's no need, I was glad to help. It was an honor to meet all of you and help Emily." She said. I pulled her into a hug, "thank you so so much." I whispered into her ear.
"I kind of have to get back to work now." She said.
"Thank you again so much." I said. You could hear he relief in my voice.
We then took Emily home. We decided that Amanda or me would be with the girls AT ALL TIMES. I tweeted to the Swifties.
Thanks guys so much for your prayers #wefoundEmily ❤️
I tweeted it then turned my phone off, as it was blowing up with notifications. I put Sandy on my hip and let Emily on Amanda's. I didn't want Sandy feeling left out. We decided to go out for OutBack, but also agreed on walking there. It was a nice day out.

-

Once we arrived we ordered appetizers and drinks. The drinks came quickly and I spoke up to break the silence. "Guys, what do you think about going on a family vacation? Somewhere nice." I asked. "That's a good idea. We can look up some hotels when we're home. " Amanda said. "Yay!" The girls slightly screamed. I guess they were still upset about the whole Emily kidnapping thing. I am too. I get it. We ordered our food, ate it, then went home for a relaxing night of relief.
------
UPDATE IS UP!! THEY FOUND EMILY I AM HAPPY GUYS YAY!!!!!!!!
OMG DO I HAVE EYE PROBLEMS OR ARE WE AT 4.55K ARE YOU SERIOUS ASDFGHJKLQWROF,WOD,DLSMELDRJRJNFDJEM!!!!!!! (I made up a strange word yay!!!) THANK YOU GUYS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!!!!
Stay Fearless
chloe