⌜ chapter 48 ⌟

Start from the beginning

"But," he added, rubbing my knuckles, "We can go back next time."

I nodded, smiling, "I'd like that."

After 30 minutes, we arrived at his house and was greeted by his family, asking how was it.

After story telling, we unpacked the car and brought them in the house.

After multiple trips, we ate dinner and head upstairs for bed.

I told him I was gonna take a shower first and he said he'll be unpacking his things.

After taking a shower, I quickly changed into a black tanktop and black spandex shorts.

I placed my bags on the bed and started to unpack my things.

"Babe," Sammy called out, making me look over towards him.

He was on snapchat and he was recording both of us. He started to slide his finger up on the screen and all of a sudden, it was now zooming in into my face.

I widened my eyes at how zoomed in it was and started laughing at how my face looks.

It stopped recording and I knew he was adding it to his snapchat story.

"How did you do that?" I curiously asked, walking over to him so I could watch him.

He showed me how and since it was recording, he zoomed into his face then zoomed back out, then zoomed into my face which I blocked my face and laugh.

"You gotta stop doing that," I laughed, playfully pushing him to the side. He just chuckled and typed something on his phone, knowing he was adding it on snapchat again.

After I finished unpacking, I went on Twitter while Sammy took a shower.

@fabmady: where are you @MadyMonroe 😔

@MadyMonroe: . @fabmady right here baby 😘😘

@MadyMonroe: guys I'm alive !!!

@MadyMonroe: wow I haven't tweeted in 4 days ... that's a new record 😁

I posted a picture of me standing next Silver on Twitter and Instagram, captioning it

met silver the other day 🐴🐎

After liking a few posts and tweets, I turned off my phone and set up my camera and lighting, deciding to do my intro and outro for my video.

I sat on the bottom edge of Sammy's bed so the camera and lightening was now in front of me. I fixed my hair since it was down and a little damp.

I pressed on record, seeing it was now recording.

"What's up guys it's Mady here and I'm back with a new videooooo," I smiled, dragging out the O.

"Don't worry guys, I'm not dead," I chuckled, making my fingers straight and waving them back and forth underneath my chin so it was like saying no in sign language ... if you catch my drift?¿

"Do you guys notice my new location?" I smirked, wiggling my eyebrows at the camera.

"If you know what my location is, comment below what it is," I winked at the camera.

"Okay anyways," I laughed, clapping my hands, "So this past 3-4 days, Sammy and I decided to take a little trip to his lake house so that's why I haven't been on social media lately," I explained, moving my hands around.

"Even though it's only been 3-4 days," I paused, "I feel like it's been forever I haven't been on my social media interacting with you guys, you know?" I grinned, doing some hand motions.