21 | tight little dress

Jimin

"Hey Nox," I say loudly so that she can hear me over the music. She's only several meters away from me and frankly it's quite disorienting being in a room filled with strangers dancing, touching and grinding against each other like it's no one's business.

She looks distracted by the intensity of the noise, the bass and drop that seems to take control of everybody's movements. Even in the dark, the little flares in her jade green eyes that sparkle with fascination are easy to distinguish while a small pout is lingering on her lips with the slightest of a curve tilting up the corner of her mouth.

I can't tell whether she wants to blend into the chaos around her and let herself run loose by dancing with a bunch of strangers or if she feels completely out of place watching them indulge in situations that are completely out of their control.

For a second there I watch her observe what is going on around her and I can't help the smile that creeps on my face from how immersed she is. It's almost as if she's lost in a state of uncontrollable daydreaming, her twin jades allowing themselves to get allured by the delirium ahead of her, but never allowing herself to physically yield to everybody's idea of fun.

Nobody cares about anything other than their own personal satisfaction and such nights shape the perfect opportunity to misbehave and rebel even if it is a little bit, because everybody in here knows that fun always has some kind of price. I watch her lay her eyes on the two girls who are making out in the corner, both of them are wearing short dresses and they're going at it shamelessly.

The brunette pins the blonde's hands above her own on the wall behind her and whispers all the dirty forbidden things she wants to do to her right now with the entire crowd as their audience. But the blonde quivers and cowers against her letting herself surrender to what feels so right in the moment, but she knows that she will regret it the next morning.

A row of circular tables is lined up right before them and another man is watching the girls get down and dirty, but they don't say anything. Maybe they don't care; at least the brunette doesn't seem to be concerned. He holds a cigarette to his lips and gives a firm nod at the blonde girl who's clearly feeling guilty of letting another woman do whatever she wants to her.

She likes it.

She knows she wants the brunette in the maroon dress to finger her right there and then with the man watching them from afar. The two girls aren't a couple and it's obvious from a mile away from the remorse on the blondes' face. She feels guilty because of how easy she is, just by letting a stranger touch her in such a public space, but then again not many people are watching.

Except for the man.

And myself.

And Nox.

I can feel my dick harden under my jeans as I watch the brunette run her fingers though the blonde's hair with one hand, while the other travels down to her thigh, her long acrylic nails trailing her skin. Blondie sucks in a breath and her chest is heaving. Her boyfriend is watching her get touched by another woman and he's turned on to the point that he might combust. He's as hard as I am at this point, but he wants to leave his little playthings engage in an interesting dance. He knows he's not going to regret it. I can see it in his eyes that this is something he was dying to do since day one.

Lucky bastard is going to fuck both of them.

Nox finally turns around to face me, her eyes glimmering in the dark.

I wonder if those shiny jades see the same things I do.

Can she feel those sensations tingling in her body just by watching?