She screams

Authors note: a little bit of fluff. More of a filler chapter.

Chapter 19

Cold fingers grabbed at smooth skin, roughly. Tugging her small body in harsh jerks.

She's naked and bare. Bumps rising on her pale skin as the air of the empty and dark void she stood in, nipped at her while she was exposed. 

She can't see anything, the blackness leaving her completely blind, making her rely solely on touch and she can feel as there's movement nearby.  

She flinched as frigid and dead like hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her tightly against something hard and firm.

The digits caressed the length of her sides, below her stomach and under her dress. 

She froze. Petrified.

She doesn't know what's happening but she wants it to stop. 

It's her body. 

Nobody can have it.

No one can take what's hers. 

Move 

Move them away 

'Why can't I move them away!?'

'Stop touching me!'

Bitter lips skimmed the side of her ear, leaving unwanted kisses behind. 

 "Am I supposed to care what you want, Pidgey?"

¤

She screamed. A loud and shrill shriek filled the night air of the brunette's room. Blankets were tossed, sheets were kicked, her tiny body flailing atop her bed as her screeching turned into shouts and words. "No! Please, No!"

Her eyes were squeezed tight, limbs yanking and twitching at any slight feeling of being brushed or rubbed. 

She couldn't let anything touch her. 

She couldn't let him touch her!

"Katie!" 

She had to get him off!!

"Katie, I'm here!" Arms surrounded her and she lashed at them, not opening her eyes. 

She couldn't look at him, she would freeze up and she couldn't let him win!

"Katherine!" 

Golden eyes snapped open wide at the sound of her full name and fearful honey met gold, the color so similar to her own. 

Matt. 

He looked down at her, horrified as he held his sister and it was because he was scared for her. 
She scared him. She put that look on his face. 

"Matty…" She cried, wrapping her arms around his neck. 

"It's okay," he soothed, brushing her hair back and slowly rocking her. "You're okay." 

No. She wasn't. 

She was so far from okay. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
11:13
Loverboy: i miss you
:( School isn't the same without you. 
L: Everyone misses you. Especially Hunk. You know he hasn't seen you since Thursday. No one has but Keith and I.
L: You haven't been returning anyone's text messages. Matt told me you were sick. I asked this morning.