How about this one?

Chapter 14

"What about superheroes?" Lance asked Pidge.

It was Sunday, October 6th. Allura had managed to text everyone about costume shopping around midnight after the game, and just about everyone was immediately on board.

Except Keith. Naturally.

The emo had texted an instant reply into the group chat with a simple "No." Which, of course, brought on a lot of rapid fire from Lance that was just pure begging and pleading. The two went back and forth for almost an entire hour until Allura saw it fit to take control and shut both of them up.

It ended with a displeased Keith and a chastised but happy Lance.

"I don't really want to wear tights, Lance," she answered him, leaning back into the cushioned red couch she was currently sharing with her emo friend.
The costume shop they had chosen was a bit old-fashioned and dusty. Blood red furniture was placed in almost every corner and centered in front of the changing rooms where her lanky friend was currently rummaging through a rack of outfits.

They were all waiting on Allura and Lotor, who occupied the two curtained changing rooms.
"I don't think anyone wants to see either of you in tights," commented Keith.

"Shut it, mullet. You don't get to give opinions if you don't participate." The cuban gave the emo a glare as he said this, pointing a finger at him.

"I'm here, aren't I?"

"Barely. All you've been doing is moping," the brunette told him. "Maybe go try something on. You are gonna need something for the party anyway."

"I already have something."

Lance swirled around from the rack he was browsing to give Keith a skeptical expression. "You have a costume already?"

The asian smirked, crossing his arm confidently on his chest. Pidge wasn't sure if he was only saying he had a costume to just get a rise out of the cuban or if he actually had one.

"Yes, I do. I got it off a Halloween website."

"What is it?" Pidge asked.

"Not saying, but it's definitely something you've never seen before."

"Oh great. It's probably something stupid," groaned Lance.

"At least I have something. You're still scavenging for something you and Pidge can duo," the asian said snipply. Being somewhere, he obviously didn't want to be, coupled with the fact that Lance wasn't exactly trying to be nice about the teen not joining in, was probably nagging her neighbor.

"Well, I might have made some progress by now if someone would help."

She guessed that was directed at her.

"I'm not the shopping fanatic here, Lance. You are," Pidge told him. She knew anything she picked would probably be vetoed. She's good at finding solo Halloween costumes. She never really had to match someone on a theme.

Before the cuban could retort, Allura and Lotor both exited their individual rooms at the same time. "How wonderful is this?"
The princess did a spin with a bright and joyful smile and
a black hooded cape flowed around her. The inside of it was a bright red made from silk, and it shined as it swayed, hugging her around the shoulders.

A wicked but simple long black dress graced her figure, dragging along the floor a bit at the bottom. "I am a royal vampire!" She said excitedly.

"We both are," Lotor laughed beside the princess, happy to see his girlfriend enjoying herself so much.