fσяту fινє

[That Gif added itself. It wasn't me]

The next morning, Taehyung was in the garden. Jin went next to him.

"Taehyung, I make these vlogs a few times a year whenever I want to talk about some food or some other random stuff. And I want to make one with you, here, if that's ok with you"

Taehyung nodded, still looking a bit doubtful, "I would be happy to. But what would we talk?"

"About this garden or anything"

"Ok", he agreed.

A minute later Jin came back. He looked at the camera, "Hello! It's nice to see that you've nothing to do since you've clicked on this video. Anyway, you have two great people here- Worldwide Handsome Jin", he turned the camera towards Taehyung, " and The Most Handsome, Kim Taehyung. Dwould not regret clicking on this video?"

Jin was looking at Taehyung through his phone's camera. "Woah! Taehyung! Oh! Ya, you're really a flower boy", he exclaimed. Taehyung smiled.

"I'm going to show you an artist's creation. Yes, an artist, because he is good at everything he does. And now we'll be looking at Taehyung's garden", saying that Jin started to capture the flowers in the garden.

"You're looking at some rare flowers. Aren't they unique and beautiful? I wasn't asking though. Just look at them.

I know you that now you must be wanting to see them in real life. Aah, they're just in your neighborhood, neighboring country Japan", Jin spoke.

He captured a few flowers simultaneously telling the names of the ones which he knew. Taehyung helped him as well. Then he moved his phone towards Taehyung, "Taehyung, how many varieties of flowers do you have here in total?"

"Ten", Taehyung answered.

"Wouldn't this make Eleven?", Jin asked, lightly placing his hand over Taehyung's chin.

Taehyung was a bit flustered by the sudden compliment. He looked at Jin, then looked at the camera and nodded, "It's eleven then"

Jin smiled and put his hand forward for a handshake.

"Now, can you tell everyone how good that was?", Jin said as soon as they shook hands.

Taehyung nodded and looked at the camera, "Everyone, it was a great handshake"

"No, tell them about my compliment". Jin looked at Taehyung, eagerly waiting to hear a compliment.

"Everyone, I'm a flower", Taehyung said. He was trying not to grin.

At this point, Jin was blinking a lot. "That's true. But do you remember the thing that I said about you, a minute ago?", Jin looked at Taehyung with his hopes up.

"Everyone, Jin was telling the truth"

Jin gave up and nodded, "Okay".

Taehyung chuckled.

Then Jin walked towards the other side which had some flowers and plants including herbs. Jin looked at Taehyung, "What do we call this?"

"This is something like a Food forest", Taehyung replied.

"A Food forest? Tell us about it"

"Food forest is a garden that mimics the structure of a natural forest. It includes different layers of edible plants, flowers, and herbs. It can help you work with nature and grow more plants with fewer resources", Taehyung replied.

"Working with nature and grow more plants with fewer resources? Great! Even though this food forest is not that big but it isn't that small too. And I noticed that you still don't have to spend much time here. You don't need to work much. Can you tell us how you do that? Are the plants that are put together in a jumble one of the reasons?", Jin asked.