"Guys,have you seen the doll?!The one Skylor chose!" Lloyd asked.

"Oh,it's under one of your pillows!" Kai answered.

"Ok!Thanks!" Lloyd replied and walked to the bed and saw that Crystal was asleep on the bed.

He smiled and walked to Crystal and placed her on the small blanket on the bed with her head on the small pillow and he tucked her in.

He gently took the doll that was under his pillow and placed it next to Crystal.

"You are safe with me,Crystal.I promise I won't let anything happen to you." Lloyd said and kissed Crystal's forehead and he placed his left hand on Crystal and eventually fell asleep.

Misako walked in and saw they were asleep and smiled. She walked towards them and pull the blanket to cover Lloyd's body up to his shoulder.

Meanwhile with Harumi and the S.O.G, Harumi yelled at them for letting Lloyd keep their child. As she was about to slap UV, she spoke.

"We just left that place because we'll take your baby from that green ninja at night!" UV told Harumi and she slapped her.

"OW!!What was that for?!" UV asked in anger and confusion.

"You think we can just sneak and take my child from there?!Do you even know who's gonna look after her and protect her from us?!" Harumi asked with anger.

"He'll be asleep,won't he?" UV asked pointing out that night means sleep-time.

"He always sleep late,UV!And he's probably gonna do something to secure Crystal so that no one could take her from him!" Harumi told UV.

"Why don't you make the plan then since you know SO much about him?!" UV asked with annoyance.

"Fine,but I'll do it alone.This is actually simple anyway." Harumi said.

"Someone's being a brag!" UV said.

"I said 'simple',NOT 'easy'!" Harumi pointed out and walked to her room.

Once she locked the door, she sighed and looked at the window, right in front was the Resistance Basement. She walked to the window and stared at the basement.