EPISODE - 103 No she can't!!

Start from the beginning

Paake Bhi Paane Ko Karta Hai Dil

He don’t know why his heart wanted to make her his and on other side he’s scared to touch her because he doesn’t wanted to see her that condition when he saw at the time of their first meet.. he has saw her even fearing from divyanka dii.. and he doesn’t know why he felt so much happy when she never feared infront of him or around him!!?

Aawargi Aane Lagi
Sanson Mein Khusboo Chane Lagi

Her natural fragrance was making hard for him to control his emotions for the girl who is under him and was staring at him with innocent eyes.. Aarohi can feel her cheeks getting red with blush as she saw him staring at her intensely.. she stared at him, his handsome face with genuineness in his eyes and the way he cared and respect this family.. she felt herself unknowingly falling for this Gentleman..

Their trance broke when they heard the loud voice of Aman’s mobile.. Aman hurriedly stand from her and Aarohi also stand from the bed.. she adjusted her dress and tucked her hairs behind her ear shyly, there was a sweet smile was playing on her lips which was didn’t go unnoticed by aman who was feeling guilty to makes her feel uncomfortable around him but he sighed in relief and his heart felt happy seeing that she’s not uncomfortable after whatever happened few sec back in between them..

Aarohi looked at him with the corner of her eyes and find him staring at her with his soft beautiful eyes and it’s makes her shy, she looked down and then giving a last glance at him she ran out with a smile lingering on her lips..

*************************************************************************************    

LIVING ROOM

It’s 7 of the evening and all are sitting together except Divek.. Even manan has also returned from office.. Anvi was sitting on manik’s lap and her legs are on nandini’s lap as both manan were sitting together..  maniik was creasing anvi’s hair while anvi was playing with manik shirt’s button and nandini was feeding anvi her snacks..

“ Nani.. I have decided something..”, Manik said grabing everyone’s attention..

“ Haan.. boliye na chiku.. ( Yes.. say chiku.. ) “, Nani asked with loving smile on her lips..

“ But before that , where is dii and jija ji!!? “, Manik asked looking here and there.. Everyone was present excep divek..

“  I saw dii in her room with jija ji.. “, Ansh said as he saw them entering in their room when he was coming down for evening tea..

“ but what they are doing at this time? Divyanka bitiya always loved to sit with everyone at this time.. “, Mama ji said frowning..

Just then lights get off and all gasped and nandini clutched manik’s arm tightly scared with darkness.. manik hold her hand and pressed it saying, “ It’s ok jaan I’m here.. “, Manik whispered softly….