TWENTY

❛❛ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ

❛❛ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.❜❜

~ * ~

I am now on my way to La Push.  This is the third day after I dreamed them in my dream, I don't know whether to be happy or sad.  I don't want to believe it too much, what if my dream is only a flower sleep no more.  I don't want to hope for the impossible, but the side of my head is making clear the fact that I'm now in Twilight what's impossible?

I decided not to do anything with that dream even though every time I remember that dream my heart beats so fast.  It may be my sweetest dream.  But there's no way I could come to them to Volterra just to tell them that I dreamed of them with me.  That's just crazy.

I saw them speak a few words in Italian and it convinced me to learn the language.  Even though I actually master Greek and French, learning a new language is still quite difficult sometimes but my memory will help.

I parked Carey and walked toward the entrance.  I knocked on the door, several times until finally the person I was looking for appeared to open it.

  I knocked on the door, several times until finally the person I was looking for appeared to open it

"Hi Sammy, how are you?"

He looked at me with a sharp gaze as if I had done something extraordinary.  Actually I haven't done anything with telekinesis in front of him. I'm sure when I do that his eyeballs will pop out.  I laugh at the thought.

"I'm good, come on in," said Sammy.

He pulled me into the living room.  I sat down and he sat in front of me, he seemed to be interrogating me.

"So what's the question?"

He thought too long.

"How do you know? How did you know that lengenda is real? And how do you know that the way to return to human form is to think of something happy? How!"  Sam asked me in frustration.

Too much to string together with that many questions.

"First, I probably know because I've seen the cold one and seeing it has made evidence of the true possibility of a shape-changing. There's no way the cold is real but the shape shifter is just a myth. Second, maybe I've read it somewhere so,  Well I'm telling you because you're the oldest among the kids in Quilette you're the third generation if I'm not mistaken. "  I answered.  huft tiring.