EPISODE - 102 Everything is gone!!

Start from the beginning

JR marched to him and said greeted his teeth, ‘ If I’ll get caught then you will also.. “.

“ I know.. SHE knows me too well.. till now she has come to know about me.. if not then I feard that she forgot me.. her brother!! “, His expressions changed from expressionless to painfull.. in pain that how can his sister forgot him!!?

“ You said that Your That friend left the city then how can she back all of sudden!!? “, JR asked annoyed..

“ She can be here in this city as we had our college in Hydrabad.. “, Tushar said looking away.. while JR just cursed him that due to him his system got crashed and also they couldn’t able to file the tendor as the tendor’s details got deleted from the system..

On other side ; Tushar walked out of JR’s cabin, “ She’s here!! In Mumbai!!?? What She has to do With MM!!? why she helpled MM!!? there’s no chance that someone else can help MM out from this Mess!! But what if there is someone more Intelligent than her!!?? “, Tushar’s mind was block with all these kind of thoughts.. but he comes out from his thought when he heard horn from back.. then he realized that he has reached to his car and his car was standing in middle of the parking lot..

******************************************************************************

MMD  – MANIK’s CABIN

“ Pheww!! Tendor is also passed now.. we just have to wait for Tomorrow’s result..”, Aman sighed in relief and slumped on the sofa present in the cabin.. He looked at manik who was still starring at nandini admiring her but nandini was buzzy opening the Tiffin which was sent By divyanka.. Nandini can feel her Hubby’s intense gaze and the blush rushed to her cheeks.. she’s trying to stop blushing but how can someone stop blushing when Her Monster's Intense yet Beautiful Eyes staring at her!!

Aman muffled his laugh seeing the both love birds.. “ By the way Bhabhi.. You never told us that you know hacking!!? “, Aman asked breaking Manan moment..

Nandini looked at him and then reply while smiling sadly, “ I have left hacking years back.. So I wasn’t even remember about it but today I can’t let manik fail.. so, I thought to use the virus which I had created in my college back then.. “.

“ Why you left hacking!!? You are brilliant baby.. You can still join our company with us.. “, Manik suggested..

“ Nhi Manik.. I guess now I can’t do it.. Hacking was my passion in college.. That’s why I kept the side course of Programming.. I couldn’t able to completed my course.. I just have the Certificate of Programming.. “, Nandini said nervously.

“ Ohho.. Bhabhi.. then what!?  you tell us which course you wanted to continue.. we will admit you in that course.. or waise bhi You don’t even know what you have done today.. it was your presence of mind that save us.. and we trust you that if you will join our Company then no one will dare to breech our system again.. “, Aman chirped..

“ Aman.. We need to talk.. can you leave us for a while!!? “, Manik asked calmly without moving his eyes from Nandini who turned her face towards him when he asked it.

“ Ofcouse.. Meri  jaan.. See you soon.. “, Aman said and give a tight kiss on manik’s cheek making nandini’s eyes go wide while manik’s state wasn’t less.. and aman left giggling.. he was so happy today that, they will get this tendor any how and then no one can stop his BFF to reach to his dreams..

*************************************************************************************

MALHOTRA MENSION