Thomas came back with his stuff and asked, "What's so funny?"

"You just missed prime filming material dude," Alex told him, "Y/N and Michael made out to razz Calvin." He said. Thomas let out a laugh at the thought, and then once his laughter died down he groaned knowing he missed a good vlog bit. 

For some reason the fans really liked when they got to see the personal side to Michael and I's relationship. I think it was because I'm a very private person, so they don't get much material from me about what happens, and also not much from Michael, so they rely on other people to be able to get clips of us for edits and updates. Do I understand the hype about me and Michael's private life? No. But I appreciate every fan who puts in the effort to go and find clips and photos of us in order to make the couple edits that they do. 

"Okay, I'm all set guys, let's go on Omegle and start filming!" Thomas announced. 

"Do we have a game plan, or are we all just sitting there?" Mia asked. 

"Let's just sit there for now, and then we can go from there." Thomas replied. Everyone nodded their heads and gathered around his laptop to be seen by the camera. Our first few matches on Omegle were boring, or they skipped us, and then on the fifth call we were met with a high pitch scream. 

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE THE HYPE HOUSE! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I WATCH ALL YOUR GUYS' TIKTOKS LIKE EVERYDAY! I SWEAR I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" The girl said, nearly in tears. A chorus of 'thank you' was heard from everyone.

"Hey, I'm actually filming right now, can I quiz you and put you in the video?" Thomas asked her. 

"Yes, of course!" She said back excitedly. 

"Okay, I'm just going to point to someone, and you tell me something about them. It could be their name, or tiktok handle, just like anything you know about them okay, I'm quizzing you on how big of a fan you are. Ready?" Thomas asked her. She blew out a breath in attempt to calm herself down, before nodding and saying she was ready. Thomas pointed to Kouvr first.

"That's Kouvr, and her tiktok is just her name, iconic if you ask me," she said, making a few of us laugh, "-and she's dating Alex. Also she was born in Ohau, Hawaii on May 31st and is 5'4. Besides tiktok, she has a youtube channel that she started on January 28th, 2019." She said proudly. "I could say more if you want me to." A giggle escaped her mouth because of the shock on our faces. 

"No, that's enough, wow." Thomas said, just about a speechless as the rest of us.  She really knew her facts. 

"Do me next!" Calvin exclaimed out of excitement. 

"Okay." She paused for a second, pretending to think as she tapped her finger against her chin. "You're a virgin." She said, and then didn't say anything else. We all burst out laughing, as she was a true fan because she for sure knew more about him, but chose to keep it to that, because she knew the joke. 

"Okay, that's it, you might have just earned my heart!" I told her, still laughing.

"Oh my god y/n! I love you and Michael together, I think you guys are the cutest relationship in the house!" She told me.

"Awww you are too sweet, thank you." I told her, and Michael came and hugged me from behind, causing her to squeal. 

"This might be to much to ask, but can I take a photo with just y/n and Michael in the frame for my fan account?" She asked. She sounded so sweet, and I didn't mind so I nodded to her. 

"Honestly take a video, then you can screenshot moments and have a bunch of photos." I told her.

"Okay!" She exclaimed getting her phone out. "I'm recording now." She told Michael and I. Everyone else had moved out of the frame of the computer camera, so the girl could get a video of just us. 

Michael placed his hands onto my hips, and I draped mine around his neck, and we stared at each other before I mouthed 'slow dance' to him. We started to slow dance, and Alex began to sing Stay With Me by Sam Smith for us. I looked at the smile on the girls face, and it seemed irreplaceable. Just for her, I raised myself onto my toes, and brought my lips up to Michael's. I kissed him gently, and for once he kissed me back gently too instead of trying to deepen it and make it rougher. I heard the girl gasp, and I had to pull away from the kiss to let out a laugh. Michael laughed too and spun me around before dipping me to end our little dance. I walked back over so I was closer to the girl on the screen.

"Was that good enough?" I asked her smiling. 

"I can't- that- YES! THAT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" She screamed. 

"Okay, I'm glad. It was so great to meet you and talk to you, I hope the video and pictures turned out good, tag me and Michael in them when you post 'em yeah?" I asked, as she nodded. "Okay, we need to go because we wanna talk to as many people as possible, but we love you! Bye!" We all waved, before ending the call. 

"That was insane! I can't believe she knew all those things about me." Kouvr said still in awe of our fan's dedication. 

"Yeah, easy for you to say." Calvin said, salty that she just dissed him instead. This caused us all to laugh again. 

We spent the rest of the night talking to fans, but none came close to being as entertaining as the first, for Michael and I anyway. We mostly just sat and watched as everyone else chatted with fans, our occasional comment made every now and then. We did this for a few hours before Michael and I got tired, and headed to bed. It was a good way to pass the time, and it definitely cured out boredom. I expect that we'll be going on Omegle a lot more from now on. 

~*~*~*~
Author's note; 

i know i have been m.i.a. for a while, but i hope this longer chapter makes up for it. 

i've just been lacking inspiration for this book, but i'm not ready to end it just yet, so for now you'll all just have to get over me doing really slow updates lolalso if you like cobra kai you should go read my other book!i did not proof read this chapter, like normal, so ignore any mistakes i made and comment if you liked this style, i feel like it was different from my other imagines.also thank you all for 140k reads and 1.6k votes, that's completely insane!

until the next chapter <3