Chapter 55

~Just Obey~
•March/16/2021•

|Finale Chapter|

2 months later...

I was working late at the hospital tonight. Nora, Hills, and I were in the intern's locker room alone.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Nora asked and I sighed. "I could really use some tequila.." I admit and they both look at me with amused smiles on their faces. "What?" I ask them and they laugh a little. "Miss goody goody, you drink?" Hills asked and I scoffed. "Uh.. yes I drink! Do you knowww me?!" I smirk referring to when Sammy and I would sneak into clubs.

"Apparently not." Nora smiles. "Okay, let's go get WASTEDDDD!" Hills shouts and we start laughing. "Wasteddd!" I shout too.

We went silent when we heard someone walk in. Then we straightened up noticing it was McKay. "Hi sir, we definitely were not talking about getting wasted.. cause were nurses! Nurses don't do that!" Nora lies and Hills and I try so hard not to bust out laughing.

McKay laughs shocking all of us. "It's okay to drink as a nurse Nora, as long as you're not drinking or drunk on the job." He says and Nora smiles. "Yes sir." She replies.

"Unfortunately, Joelle won't be able to join you guys tonight." He says and we all whine. "Huhhh why not!" I complain. "Yeahh, we've never seen her drink beforeee!" Hills says and McKay makes a stern face and they go silent.

"She can't join you guys because I'm taking her to dinner." He bluntly says. Nora and Hills turn to look at me with confusion in their eyes. "Guys I'm just as confused as you guys." I admit and they look at McKay now confused. "Can you guys let us talk in private please?" He asked them and they left.

"Sir, I never agreed to go to dinner with you." I simply said and he laughed nervously. "I know, but I'm hoping you will." He says and I pull away confused. "I know, it's inappropriate, but please just let me take you on one date, and if you still don't feel comfortable... I won't ask you again." He begged. I noticed him staring at my lips. I sigh and shake my head. "One date." I say pointing my finger at him strictly. He smiled. "Great! Thank You!" He said and I laughed. "I'll pick you up at 8?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'll just meet you there." He nodded and with that he left. 

'What in the hell did I just agree to?'

———

I finally get home only to start getting ready for a date that is so inappropriate.

I don't put much work into my outfit since I'm not really interested, but I still manage to look nice and elegant.

I take a quick shower and straighten my hair. I pull on a light pink summer dress with matching light pink heels. I do a natural makeup look and grab my bag. I snap a few pictures of myself in the mirror before heading to the door.

OUTFIT: