Chapter 26

A/N: You guys are lucky I don't have any homework this weekend. Meaning I might be updating a lot.

><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><
—————————————————————————
><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><

Joelle's POV published: 02/27/2021

My drunken faze was getting boring and wanted to find Mateo. I haven't seen him since we got here, and my curiosity was wondering where he was all night. I also really wanted to kiss him.

My small self started to roam the club looking around for him. 'Where is he?' I thought to myself while pouting.

I was about to keep walking, but then I felt a large pair of hands turn me around quickly. I look up and smiling, thinking it Mateo. Then my smile drops and I roll my eyes.

"Aaron." I say and smiled slightly while looking behind me every once in a while. I'm about to turn but he doesn't let me. "Come on, you're drunk. Let's get you some water so you can sober up." He says and starts pulling me towards our sitting area but I pull away. "No! I want to give Mateo some kisses!" I say and he sighs. "If you're gonna judge me on that too, then you can leave Aaron... I don't care!" I shout.

He looked extremely hurt, and if I'm being honest.. I get bad but it was true. And I was drunk.. so.

I start turning back in the direction and then I hear Aaron run towards me and shout my name when I stop in my tracks. "Joelle! Don't go over there!"

I now know why he didn't want me to turn this way. I feel the blood rushing in my veins. Aaron is standing right next to me. He staring down at me while I'm looking straight ahead.

I saw Mateo with Olivia on his lap straddling him. She was kissing his neck while he held onto her waist. I felt as if someone punched me in my chest. Olivia looked over at me and whispered something in Mateo's ear and then he turned towards me.

I saw his face panic. As if I wasn't supposed to see him with that blonde bitch on his lap in the fucking middle of the club.

I huff, and I grab Aaron and start kissing him while Mateo stares. I was drunk and holding onto Aaron pretty tightly.

Next thing I know, Aaron is laying on the floor with a bloody nose. 'Fuck. Why did I have to involve Aaron?!' I start to crouch down to check on him but Mateo grabs my wrist tightly and pulls me away from him.

Mateo dragged me out to the front of the club still holding onto my wrist. Once we were in front of his car I yanked my wrist away from him and started rubbing on it.

"What the fuck Joelle?! What the fuck was that?!" He questions me and I laugh. "You can't even be mad Mateo! You had a girl on your lap kissing you! And not just any girl either.. fucking Olivia!" I shout at him and he slams me against his truck making me wince in pain. "I OWN YOU JOELLE! When you make me mad I do stupid shit!" Was his excuse. THAT was his excuse.

I was going to fire back but he cuts me off. "Shut the fuck up and get in the car!" He tells me, but just pulls me in and getting in after.