Chapter 2

Joelle's POV published: 02/17/2021

Watching my parents disappear in the distance, I told Sammy what had happened once she left. "It's just a lot and I don't have time to deal with their bullshit anymore." I vented. She hugged me and the driver even looked at me with a worried expression on his face.

"Well, it's a good thing we're going to a club!" She shouted while grabbing my hands. "To get fucked up and forget our problems." I say not as excited.

She gives me a small grin and once again pulls me into her hold.

———

The Uber pulls up to our destination and we face each other and squeal. "Thank you so much for driving us sir, I left a tip!" I tell the driver and hop out of the car.

Before walking towards the line, I see him smile at me while driving away. That left a warm feeling in my heart.

Of course we skip the entire line leaving people groaning and whining. "Oh fuck off, we're on the list!" Sammy shouts at them. A few people cursing back at her.

The underground Club:

I laugh at her sudden outburst

I laugh at her sudden outburst. "Name?" The bouncer asks us. I move my small body in front of Sammy, "Joelle Johnson" he runs his finger down the long list before stopping.

He nods his head and let's us in. "Thank you sir!" I shout and Sammy pulls me in.

"Why do you say thank you to everyone?!" She asks a bit annoyed but curious. "It's polite, and it makes people feel good sometimes." I respond and she smiles at my silliness.

We look around and it's insane. I feel like I'm in a dream. There's people dancing alone and with other people. The DJ is playing some awesome music!

Everyone is drinking and having an amazing time.

"This is so awesome Sam! I've never been to a club like this!" I shout over the loud music. I don't think she heard me though.

I giggle while noticing all of the attractive women and men. "I'm going to go get us some drinks! Do you want something?!" This time she hears me. She faces me and leans in to my ear, "sex on the beach please!" I nod and head towards the bar. Well, I dance towards the bar.

"Hi sir! Can I get two sex on the beaches please!" I ask the bartender. He studies me before leaning forward, "ID?" I sigh.

I knew I was going to have to use it, but I was hoping they didn't ask. "One minute." I searched through my bag before finally finding it. I handed it to him and he handed it back almost 2 seconds later. I watched as he made our drinks.

It was really intriguing to me. 'This must be a difficult job at first.' I thought to myself. He handed me our drinks and I smiled. "Thank you!" I shouted and walked away towards Sammy.