Chapter 23

Joelle's POV                     published: 02/26/2021

                          After Mateo demolished me, we fell asleep in his bed not thinking anything of it. I woke up with a large pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I quickly checked the time and it was 6:35 AM. I quietly gasped.

I shuffled away from his hold, slowly lifting his arm off me but he noticed. He pulled me closer to him and held on tighter. I giggled and turned to face him.

"Good Morning" i cooed and he lazily smiled at me. "Why are you trying to leave?" I giggled at his question and he just stared at me. "I have to go back to my room Mateo." I complain and he groans. "Whyyy?" I grab his face and he pulls me on top of me. "I have to go before everyone wakes up, so they don't see me leaving your room Mateo." He narrows his eyes at me and raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong with them seeing you leave my room? They already know you belong to me and me only." He was getting upset I could tell. I sighed and gave him a quick peck. "I'm going Mateo." I got off of him and started looking for my clothes. Mateo was laughing while I couldn't find them. I groaned and faced him. "Where are my clothes." I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Just take the sheets. I widened my eyes but he was serious. I groaned and mentally cursed him out.

I wrapped the silky white sheets around my small curvy body and stomped to his door. I opened it and Aaron was standing right in front of me. 'Oh my fuck!' He looks at me and then to Mateo's smiling like and idiot behind me.

"I-umm... it's NOT what it looks like!" I try convincing him but Mateo chuckles and I scold him, "It's exactly what it looks like!" He shouts while laughing, "MATEO!" I shout and he starts explaining how we were playing truth or dare.

I slammed the door shut in Aaron's face before he got into detail. Then I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him. "Fuck you!" I said and stormed into his closet. I pulled on one his shirts.

"This... is now my shirt!" I shout and smirk evilly. His face changes and opens his mouth, "wait! No! That's actually one of my favorite shirts!!" He complains and I giggle. "Should've thought about that before you hid my clothes." I taunt him and he scolds me but it doesn't do anything to me.

"I look better in it anyways." I smile and run out of his bedroom. I run into mine closing the door shut. 'Oh. my. fucking. god. Ahhhh!"

I mentally scream. He is so hot! And he was so good! Ughh! That was so much better than what I expected.

I turned and was about to call Sammy but Aaron was sitting on my bed.

"Oh, hey Aaron." I say and pull on some shorts.

"You let him take your virginity?" He asks me. I pull back. He didn't even greet me or anything. Just coldly asked me that question.

I smile and sit next to him. "I-Yeah I did." I sighed. I felt like he was judging me. "Why Joelle? Why him?" Now I was definitely confused.

"What do you mean?" I scrunch my eyebrows and he runs his hands through his hair. "I mean, why him, why him after everything he's done to you? He kidnapped you! He hurt you!" He shouts at me and my eyes begin to water. 'Why is he being like this?' I think.

"He's changed!" I shout back quietly at him and he laughs standing up. "People don't change. He didn't, and won't ever change!" He argues back and I felt some tears running down my face.

"You know what Aaron?" I shout wiping my face. "I did, I let Mateo take my virginity, and I enjoyed it! Because I trust him, and I do believe he's changed!" I shout and he runs his hands through his hair again before banging on my desk. "He's just using you Joelle!!! Can't you see that! He wanted an easy fuck! And clearly he got it! Since you were so quick to open up your legs for him!" I pulled away at his last comment.

"Are you fucking serious?" I ask. My voice was shaking and my eyes were filling with tears.

Once he realized what he said, his face softened. He tried walking towards me to hold my arms but I pulled away from him. "Joelle I.." I cut him off.

"Fuck you Aaron! Out of all people, I thought you would be the LAST to judge me, and not only that, but you're calling me a whore... and an easy fuck? Are you serious?!" He holds his face in his hands regretting what he said and I start letting the water works go.

"JoJo I didn't mean to say that." He tried covering for himself but I pushed him away from me. "I slept with Mateo, Aaron. I let him take my virginity! I asked him to, I wanted him to! He asked me if I was sure, and I said yes!" When I admitted that I was the one that asked Mateo to fuck me. He looked dumbfounded and hurt.

"Joelle, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hu.." I slapped him and pushed him over and over again.

"I don't know why you're so upset about me sleeping with Mateo, but you have absolutely no right to come in here and call me a whore or an easy fuck!" I shout in a shaky voice. I was hurt. I never in my life thought that Aaron would treat me this way. "Joelle, I'm sorry... it's just that he makes me so angry!" He shouted and punches my wall. "You said that people don't change, but clearly you have." I said lowly and he looks dead into mine. I saw darkness and hurt in them. The tears fall from my eyes and he watches. "When I first met you, you were rude, then you became my best friend.. like the older brother I never had..." he walked toward me and I stepped back holding up my hands. "But now, you're just cold. The Aaron that was my friend.. would have never said such things to me." I finish saying and he steps back and takes a breath before letting it out. "Listen to me, I'm sorry Joelle! I didn't mean any of that! I swear!" He shouts and I wipe my face before putting on my best poker face. "Get the fuck out of my room Aaron. Please." He hesitates at first but then simply listens to me.

Once he shuts the door, I fall on my bed and call Sammy crying.

I go over to her house and tell her about everything from the start. From when I went to find Mateo, to when I kicked Aaron out of my room.

She was absolutely pissed. I was hurt. Heartbroken. 'I never thought Aaron would ever say such things. Even though he didn't clearly say them, I could tell he meant them though his words. And I hated being judged by him. It hurt to much. It broke my heart. He was like my best friend, my brother. My family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~