Chapter 25

READ THIS PLEASE

A/N: I want to quickly come on here and inform you guys on a few things.

A/N: First and foremost, thank you guys all for all of the support towards this story.

A/N: I'm trying my absolute best not to make any errors like (misspelling). I want you guys to be able to fully read this story and completely enjoy and understand it.

A/N: Also, someone messaged me a couple days ago about when I was going to update.

A/N: I just want to let you guys know that, I am a full time high school student. So I don't always have time to write, because I have assignments I need to turn in.

A/N: But I always try and will update at least once a day. If I skip a day, it's either because I didn't have any time to write, or I didn't have any energy/creativity to write.

A/N: Yeah, that's all. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns.. just leave it in the comments or message me and I'll try to answer.

A/N: Now let's get back to the story.

!!!Love ya crazy lovelies!!!

><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><
—————————————————————————
><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><

Joelle's POV                      published: 02/27/2021

I have been ignoring Aaron for a couple days now. I miss talking to him the way we used to but, he hurt me. He judged me.

I never told Mateo what we were arguing about, and he never asked. I appreciated that. But he did always tell me that I should talk things out with Aaron. I wanted to, but I just don't know how. 'What if he just keeps on judging me? What if he doesn't even care anymore?'

I'll talk to him today for sure.

———

"Joelle hurry up! We need to get going!" Mateo shouts from his room. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I snap a few pictures proud of my look.

Mateo walks in my room and looks me up and down. I do the same when I see his outfit.

Oh god! He looks so fucking hot right now. I would jump his bones but we have to leave in a bit. "You look really good Mateo!" I smile and he smirks back. "You look sexy baby." He says making me blush. "Come on, we have to leave." He takes my hand but I pull him back. "Joelle we have to go." He says in a stern voice but I giggle. "Let's take some picturesss." I whine and he finally gives in.