Important Information

A/N: All of the important characters, and places will be found here with a description of who or what they are.

A/N: The story begins in the year of 2021, so if they aren't the same age in their description as they are in future chapters, don't freak out, I'm not trippin, they're just aging.

A/N: You guys, I couldn't find a person who fit Joelle's character as well as the one I chose for her. I personally am not a fan of Nessa and apparently some of you guys aren't either. But just don't think of her as Nessa, think of her as Joelle :)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. Joelle Alice Johnson is an 18 year old senior at Northside College Prep in Chicago Illinois. She gets straight A's and is well liked by everyone. She also recently came out as bi. She grew up as an only child just like both of her parents. Her parents never give her much attention. Her family is incredibly rich.

 Her family is incredibly rich

2. Mateo Benjamin Santos is a 23 year old mafia leader. He is the most feared and ruthless man in the area of Chicago Illinois. He grew up with a younger brother and sister. His parents loved each other and their family, but they were both brutally murdered. His family is incredibly rich.

 His family is incredibly rich

3. Aaron William Jones is a 20 year old gangster. He is Mateo's right hand man and best friend. He runs the streets of Chicago Illinois when Mateo isn't. He grew up with an older brother and sister and 1 little sister. His parents abandoned all of them a few years after his little sister was born. His family isn't exactly rich, but they're comfortable.

 His family isn't exactly rich, but they're comfortable