Chapter 7: Entrance Exam

Começar do início

"Then, he's must be the one who is in charge of them... The destruction lord, Yami Sukehiro. The captain of one of the magic knight squads, The Black Bulls." "The Black Bulls... The cost of they cause damage exceeds their military exploits. That group is full of scoundrels, I heard there's not a decent one among them. That's one magic knights squad I wouldn't want to be in." the examinees whispers. "10, 9, 8..." Yami started counting down "What are you counting down for?!" asked Asta "The end of your life" Yami replied with a dead expression. 'GAAAHHH!!! I GOT MYSELF MIXED UP WITH A LUNATIC! MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!' Asta thought while grabbing Yami's hand "Big brother, I feel bad for you... but it's fun to watch you getting crush by a captain of a magic knights squad" Said Liebe while enjoying the entertainment 'Oh shut up, Liebe!' Asta shouted at Liebe in his head. Suddenly all the anti-birds flew away, "Thanks for waiting, invited examinees." someone said it while the captains appears on the first floor balcony. (Idk / I forgot what is that called, sorry)

The examinees cheered and shouted "That's the captain of The Silver Eagles and The Crimson Lion Kings!!!" "All the captains of magic knights are together now!!" "I heard that each captains of the magic knights is as strong as more than 100 mage! A...

The examinees cheered and shouted "That's the captain of The Silver Eagles and The Crimson Lion Kings!!!" "All the captains of magic knights are together now!!" "I heard that each captains of the magic knights is as strong as more than 100 mage! And one of them becomes the next wizard king!" Yami walked away and said " You're in luck, kid. You better appreciate your saved life or else I'll kill ya" "Argh, they started without us!" said Finral. 'What!!! Phew~ my life is spared I almost got killed by a captain and my skull is painful' thought Asta "I'm going to be in charge of the exam this time" said one of the captain. "It's the captain of the strongest magic knights squad, The Golden Dawn, William Vangeance. The top candidate to be the next wizard king!" said one of the examinees. "I heard he took enemy general's head in the last battle." "He's well respected by his squad members too!" "I hope I can join The Golden Dawn." "Are you stupid? Only the elite of the aristocrats can join The Golden Dawn!" the examinees started to talk about William. William open his grimoire and starting to cast a spell, World Magic Tree: Descend. Tree roots appears in the sky, making brooms and the roots gave the broom to the examinees. "We shall begin the magic knight exam" said William.

*Time skip until final test* (I'm lazy to describe all the things they did during exam. It's the same in the anime/manga)

"Next, this is the final test. In the test, you will engage in actual combat. You will par up with someone and fight him or her. You may use your grimoire, I'm sure that you have mastered one or two kinds of attacks, right? The main job of the magic knights is battle. Feel free to show us what you are capable of." William explained the test. 'Shoot! So far, all I've done in the exam is hell. I need to fight someone who looks strong to impress the captains! But is there anyone fight me when I have no magic powers?' thought Asta while Sekke walks up to Asta. "Asta, you can be my opponent!" "You are willing to fight against me, Sekke?" Asta kneel down asking Sekke "Of course!" Sekke replied. "The match is over when the competitor gives up or can't fight anymore. We have a mage who can use healing magic here, so fight freely. Now, would the first competitors come forward?" said the captain of the Golden Dawn.