Epilogue 2

Warning-Sexual Activity.

8 years later

I stood on the alter watching Jaxon cry, tears were actually coming from his eyes in front of this many people and honestly I couldn't blame him, Iliana looked ethereal as she walked down the aisle in her diamond white charmeuse wedding dress. Her hand held a small bouquet of white lilies, her green eyes peering through her delicate bridal veil. A small figure in a black tux walking beside her, they stepped onto the alter and August who stood behind Jaxon as his best man took Kalis up into his arms.

"Uncle August went can we play Zelda again?"

"Uh a little later buddy, mom and dad are busy getting married"

I snickered, August was surprisingly good with children and since we didn't have any of our own he spoiled Kalis like if he was his son. I peeled my eye away from the two beautiful boys and listen as my brother said his vows to my best friend. 

I knew from the very moment I laid eyes on you that you were my forever. Someway, somehow, I was determined to make you mine. You made me change my immature ways and showed me the true meaning of love. And from this day forward my heart is entirely yours....

Iliana then gave hers and then the minister announced that Jaxon could kiss his bride, he removed her veil and stared into her eyes before pulling her into his lips. The crowd cheered as they were presented with a new Mafia Queen, although that was her title Iliana made it clear to us that she was very contented working at her small bakery so therefore I fulfilled her duties.

Jaxon held his bride up princess style and walked down the aisle into the reception area the crowd following behind them. August found me a bit later Kalis still in his arms, and younger woman about 26 stood at his side, she was dressed in a servers uniform indicating to me that she worked here.

"Are you Miss Di Genova August's girlfriend? Hm I think I would have been a better match"

I was taken aback by her boldness, being only a sever I guess she didn't know who I was, but today was a happy day for our family and I wasn't about to ruin it by starting an argument so I offered my hand to her.

"Actually, it's Mrs. Alessi and I'm not his girlfriend I'm his wife" the hand I extended to her remained that way as she didn't take it.

A small,faint apology escaped her lips before she turned around and scurried off, I eyeballed August "What was that about?"

"She was hitting on me and when I told her I was married she didn't believe me" he shrugged.

"That's because you always wear your wedding band around your neck" I huffed

"Come on Vera, you know I dont like things around my finger, well besides you" he winked

August and I had gotten married 2 months before Jaxon and Iliana although it was not a grand event as theirs, I told them I wanted a very small wedding with close friends alone and if you knew me, you would know that isn't much people however, Jaxon being the head of the mafia almost half of Italy's population was at his wedding.

We ate and danced and drank till the sun disappeared and slowly so did all of the guests.

_______________

Back at the mansion August couldn't control his hormones as he went on and on about how my body looked in the dress I wore, by the time I unlocked and opened the door, he pushed me in the room and slammed it shut he couldn't even wait to get onto the bed so I was now laid on the floor, him on top of me pulling down my panties from under my dress when the bedroom door opened,

"Hey V you left your shoes in- " Iliana paused mid sentence as the saw the scene unfolding in front of her and for some reason she just stood there grinning until

August said "So are you gonna say anything else or are you gonna let me fuck my wife?"

Iliana laughed "My bad my bad" she gave a thumbs up and closed the door behind her leaving me in the room with this feral animal.

August continued taking my underwear off, my dress and bra following right after

"Wait wait" I stopped him

"Vera I've been waiting all damn day"

His member pressing against the zipper of his pants threatening to burst it open. I leaned my back against the bed frame still sitting on the floor I didn't want to let August do the work so I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out and he took that as enough invitation. He freed his manhood and stroked himself twice before putting it into my mouth I flicked my tongue over his tip before taking his entire size into my mouth deep throating him, his hands found their way into my hair and he began moving I opened my mouth a bit wider allowing him to mouth fuck me.

I reached up and massaged his balls  "Scusa amore mio ma sarò duro" (sorry my love but I'm going to be rough).

He placed a hand on the bed behind him and began thrusting into my mouth tears escaped my eyes, but I did not mind I wanted to give him pleasure. His moans were all I needed to hear, they were so seductive I felt between my legs getting warm I realize he was going to cum as his strokes got sloppy I took my mouth off his shaft and began sucking at his balls my hands jerking him off and rubbing his tip I moaned against his balls and with that he came hard, his cum showering my face I remove my mouth from him with a pop and winked at him.

"Piccolo" (Little one)

"Mm?"

"Sei fottutamente pericoloso" (you are so fucking dangerous)

I giggled still kneeling down in front of him He held my waist and placed me on the edge of the bed and without warning started tasting me, he spread my legs and applied pressure to my clit with his tongue while he was doing that he snuck two fingers into my pussy and curled them I threw my head back in ecstasy my hands gripping the bed sheets

"More please I need more" he saw to my needs and started sucking on my clit his fingers which were still in me, switched places, his tongue now entered my sweet spot and his fingers rubbing circles on my clit. I felt my orgasm building and I began riding his face doing anything that would help me get off he chuckled deeply and between hearing his sensual laugh and his fingers and tongue never resting I creamed on his face my moans echoing through the room and I took some deep breaths and closed my eyes to bring me down from my high. When I opened them August was hovering over me he pushed his lips into mine kissing me with never ending desire

"Taste yourself Vera" I licked his lips and he growled into me

"I'm going to fuck you until the sun rises"

August kept his promise.

____________

Anddddd that's it this book is completely finished, my heart is smiling, once again I love you all and thank you so very much.
Update: Currently working on Jaxon's and Iliana's story so look out for that a little later.

:)