Seven (Sette)

She was the last person I was expecting to see here, her short jet black hair framed her face in a bewitching manner, her gray eyes drowning the light that entered them she had an oval faced ,naturally red lips and a body that men would lay their life down for.

I was always jealous of her beauty when we were younger I thought I was rather plain next to her but as we grew older I learned to ignore it.

"Maeve, what the hell are you doing here?" I hugged her quickly and resumed to keep look out, she joined me, I noticed she was also dressed for combat when she simply said "I've been around."

I looked at her hoping for more of an explanation.

Maeve was my cousin, although due to some family issues her father, my uncle changed his last name so not many people knew we were related.

"What you mean you've been around?"

She sighed and told me she had been working with August for months now under instructions of my father she asked for it to be kept a secret because she didn't want people from the family looking for her. She admitted to feeling out of place when she was with us I nodded in understanding.

After talking some more about random things my bond with her was rekindled and I was glad my brother placed me here. Few minutes later all the cargo was cleared and August gave us the signal that everything was safe.

I asked Maeve if she wanted to come back with us but she politely declined and said she was going to help transport the things into the estate she said that we would catch up some other time.

During the car ride to Iliana's place, August teased me

"So I've seen the cold hearted queen made a friend"

"She not my friend August" I replied dryly

"Oh but you two seemed to be having fun back there"

"Mhm cause she's my cousin" I swear I saw the colour drain from August's face for a second but I didn't question it he didn't reply to my claim either nor did he ask questions after that.

We collected Iliana's things and returned to the house in silence

_______________

In the hours that we returned I've just been reading some documents and lounging around, the peace was boring but it was more than welcomed.

Around 6:02 pm I headed back to my room on my way there I ran into my brother who asked me if Iliana could stay with me for one night while the maids clean the room for her.

"Sure that's no problem I'll make some space" and continued up the stairs.

As I turned the corner to enter my room there he was in all his glory leaning against my door like seriously, what the hell is he stalking me?

                                                                  ______________________

Yall rocking with Maeve? lmao

:)