Thirty- One (trentuno)

Warming- Sexual Activity.

"YOU'RE WHAT?" I bellowed

She laughed with tears running down her cheeks

"I'm pregnant Vera" I sat completely still, I wasn't sure I was even breathing

"For Jaxon?" murmured almost afraid to ask the question.

She nodded. I tackled her onto the floor squeezing her with all I had in me, if I had any tears left in me I would have cried.

"Fuck, Congratulations Ana, you're literally going to make me an auntie, holy shit"

She giggled and pushed me off, we sat on the floor with our legs crossed grinning like idiots.

"Vera I hate to be the one to tell you this..." She said slowly "but you need a shower, badly" she completely her sentence with her nose crinkled.

After realizing I agreed, we got off the floor and Iliana left for the kitchen as usual, I peeled off my clothes and stood under my shower for about two hours, the first 10 minutes the water ran red from my blood and my cousin's, I scrubbed my skin till it was crimsoned on completion of my shower I definitely felt rejuvenated. A bowl of pesto pasta sat on my bed when I returned to my room 'EAT' was all the note said, I chuckled at Iliana's thoughtfulness as I was definitely hungry, checking the time 5:43pm, I dressed myself in some sweat pants and a hoodie and ate quickly.

I pranced down the stairs to find Jaxon and confront him about getting my best friend pregnant. He was exactly where I thought he would be, on the sofa with a beer in his hand, August next to him they seemed to be in deep conversation but to me their conversation could wait.

"JAXON" I yelled

"Oh goodie it's awake" he responded

"First of all, how are you drinking still after all that, SECONDLY, you little fucker, you got my best friend pregnant" I playful punched his head.

He pushed me away and rolled his eyes "Thanks for the congratulations"

I turned to August "Why don't you looked surprised?" I said offended

"I knew the moment she held onto my shoulder for support bella" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Wait a minute so you mean, I'm the last one to know?" They averted their eyes, and suddenly the writing on Jaxon's beer bottle and the numbers on August's watch were more important that anything else.

"Guys.."

August got up and walked towards me he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder once again.

"August I am not a bag of potatoes put me down" He smacked my ass and I yelped, he turned to face Jaxon and said

"We'll resume our conversation later, I have other business to take care of"

"Come on man that's my sister" Jaxon groaned in disgust.

But August was already walking up the stairs with me.

Before the door could even close properly August's lips were on mine he kissed me hungrily and when he finally pulled away he whispered onto my lips,

"I missed you Verena...so much"

"I'm here now aren't I?" I pulled him back onto me he lifted me against the door, I wrapped my legs around him and felt his hard manhood press against my clothes sex. He reached down tugging at the waist band of my pants