Eight (Otto)

"What do you want August ?" I questioned trying to push my way past him to open my door.

"Awh you don't sound to please to see me"

"Maybe because I'm not" I finally opened the door and slipped in under his arm into my room.

Of course he followed me in, he closed the door behind him and in one swift motion grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. My hand connected with his hard body and my eyes glazed over in lust. Did Zeus himself sculpt this man?

"Liars are punished gattina" he placed his hands gently on my lower back as he held me to him, his scent engulfed me and the desire for him to take me came rushing in again. My hands roamed freely on his body feeling the muscles under his shirt, oh how I wanted to rip that shirt off and reveal the treasure underneath.

His face came down dangerously close to mine until our lips were gently grazing each other, he placed a hand under my chin and was about to kiss me or at least I thought he was when a knock came from the door, in realization of what we were doing we untangled from each other's body and straighten our clothes.

August then found the perfumes on my dresser to be the most interesting things in the world as he took them up and inspected the bottles one by one. I walked over to open the door and there stood Iliana in a yellow summer dress.

"What's up?" I prayed she didn't want to come in because I did not know how I was going to explain the man standing in my closet.

Thankfully she said that she was planning on helping the chef make some pastries and asked if I could unpack her things if that wasn't to much trouble I told her it wasn't anything at all and to let me know when the pastries were done she thanked me and scurried off.

I went into the closet with her bag of things calling to August to make himself useful and help me but what I saw made my checks glow hot red.

August let out a low whistle, hanging from his finger was a red lace thong.

"Principessa" he started "I didn't know you wore things like this" his smirk was bigger than I have ever seen it before.

I marched into the closet and attacked him trying to get my underwear back from his hand but he held it up out of my reach, his other hand searching deeper into the drawer.

Out all of the drawers he could have opened why this one, very satisfied with what he was seeing he continuously teased me.

Defeated, I sank down to the floor and hugged my knees.

Embarrassment was my only emotion.

Few moments later August stooped down so that we were at eye level.

"Don't be mad gattina, I would love to see you in any of these, although if I do they won't be on you for long"

I don't know if he was trying to make me feel better but my embarrassment peaked even further at his comment.

I stretched my foot out and kicked him he lost balance and fell on his ass.

"Stupid August" I shouted like a child.

Laughing he got up and extended his hand to help me up and I took it, he pulled me up and ruffled my hair .

"Have fun packing piccolo" (little one).

He walked leisurely towards my door "By the way, I'm keeping this."

"Keeping what?" I poked my head out to see what he was talking about

It was the thong, but before I could object, he left.

                                                              ______________

There's some spice coming up soon ;)