Four(Quattro)

Warning - Mild Sexually Activity.

I slid down my bathroom door with my head in my hands confused at the feelings the demon of a man on the other side of it made me feel. I shrugged it off 'Whatever Vera, this is probably the only time you'll ever see him don't worry.' I hop into the shower inviting the warm water to spread over my skin, my shoulder burned with the contact from the water but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle I hummed softly as I bathed.

After I was done I wrapped myself up in a small white towel and exited the bathroom back into my room to get dress.

'What the fuck? Why the hell was he still here? Did he not hear me say to leave?' I screamed to myself.

I was lost for words, I didn't know whether to run back into the bathroom or walk into the closet. His eyes filled with lust never taking them off my dripping body

"August?" I questioned "Why are you still here?"

Not that I minded my inner slut said.

"I didn't feel to leave your presence as yet" he said plainly

"Hmm there isn't much men that disobey me"

"Well gattina" he purred and started walking towards me, trapping my body between him and the bathroom door.

"I'm not like most men"

He placed his left hand on the door and looked at me, one of his legs in between mine separating them, he was so close. I inhaled his scent of lavender and cedar-wood and it was rousing something in me.

His head sank down into the space between my uninjured shoulder and neck and starting nibbling, a gasp escaped my lips he started placing wet kisses on my collarbone.

How the fuck did he make this feel so good? A soft moan came out of me

"Hai un sapore dolce piccolino." (You taste sweet little one) I felt my sex starting to get moist and the need for release became apparent however, he pushed off the door and said

"Well I'll see you around Verena Di Genova"

He opened my bedroom door and left, leaving me dripping in desire.

Disappointed, I changed into clothes and went back to bed

                                            ______________________

Okay i know this chapter was short but there is a Four Part 2, an August POV.

:*