Episode 1 - Powerless

Börja om från början

That was Kai; the boys must be back.

"As big as your ego?" Jay retorts.

"Oh, who am I kidding?" Uncle says. "I'm tired of waiting. I'll put the Ninja to work."

Uncle picks up a blue box, which has fliers and the companies uniforms inside, and goes to meet them.

"How is sensei training going, Tasha?" Nya asks.

I sigh. "It's alright."

"You still miss your father?"

"Of course I miss him," I reply. "I don't think I'll ever stop missing him."

"You'll never stop missing him," Mom says, smiling sadly. "The best you can do is come to peace with it and move on."

"I know, that's what Wu's been telling me."

"Wu is smart," Mom says, "Listen to him."

"I know, mom," I say, rolling my eyes playfully.

The phone starts to ring making the three of us jump.

"That could be our first order!" Mom says, shushing us.

"Aren't we going to look kind of dorky flying up on our Power Dragons with these things on?" Kai asks as he and the boys enter the shop.

I have to smack my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. The uniforms they're wearing look ridiculous! Ugly tan t-shirts with sky blue aprons and a teapot hat -- the look doesn't suit any of them.

"You wont be flying on anything," Uncle says. "We're selling tea, not magic. Besides, you all have been relying a little too heavily on your Elemental Powers lately. Real powers come from inside."

"It would be our honor, Sensei," Lloyd says.

"Thank you, I'll let him know right away," Mom says putting the phone down

"Is it a big order?" Nya asks hopefully.

"It's the police. They've asked for Lloyd. There's been a break in at the museum."

"Just Lloyd?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Just Lloyd," Mom confirms.

"It must be minor then," Uncle says. "You can help the ninja."

I nod. "Okay, but I'm not wearing that ridiculous uniform."

~

"Steep Wisdom! Enlightenment in a cup!" Kai shouts unenthusiastically.

A middle aged lady takes the flier. "Steep Wisdom? Never heard of it."

"Best little tea shop in Ninjago!" says Cole.

"First cup is free, with a flier!" says Zane.

"Take... Why wont you take the flier?" Jay exclaims. "Just take the flier!"

"Take a flier and take a picture with the purple ninja," I announce.

A little girl drags her mom over a large smile on her face.

"Can I please take a picture mommy!" she pleads.

The mom sighs. "Alright."

I grin and hand her a flier before hugging the little girl. The mom snaps a picture before taking her daughter's hand.

"And don't forget to stop at Steep Wisdom!" I call as they leave. "Tea brewed by my Uncle Wu!"

"How did you do that," Jay says, annoyed.