EPISODE - 98 Drowning In Passion!

Start from the beginning

*************************************************************************************

Aman was passing Aarohi’s Room where she’s staying and his feets stopped automatically. He doesn’t know why but his feets start moving inside her room. He stopped few feets away from her bed and he kept admiring her sleeping face. He doesn’t able to find what’s happening with him. She’s pulling him towards her and her fragrance which is filled in whole room makes him crazy. This feeling is totally new to him and not getting what to name this feeling. He clutched his fist tightly to stop himself to walk close to her and tucked those traitor hairs which were blocking his view to see the most beautiful view. And kissed each and part of her soft baby skin face. He can still feel the softness when he touches her face for the first time on their first meet.

“ Are you mad aman!? What are you even thinking!? Stupid!! Idiot!! You just can’t have these kinds of feelings to touch her, who just face the worse past!! But why I’m not able to get about my feelings!!? This.. This girl is making me crazy with her just one glance. Ohh god!! I need to just stay away from her.. What if my this feeling makes me something to do which makes me regret latter and scared her!!?? No no.. I need to stay away from her….. “, Aman thinks with determination and turn to go but his heart again took over his mind and he turn and look at her for the last time and ran out of the room.

He felt a different Passion blooming in his body which he knows if he didn’t get a control on his mind then there will be no way back and he will surely drown in the passion..

*************************************************************************************

PAYANSH ROOM

(  Let me clear one thing that Payansh has completed almost 5 month of their marriage.. and tomorrow they will have their 6th month anniversary.. )

Ansh also entered totally worn out because of work load.. He sits on his bed and took off his shoes and also unties his tie.. He lay on the bed closing his eyes and massaging his forehead which is on the verge of blasting, his half body is on the bed while his legs were hanging down the bed. Payal entered with coffee for him and seeing him tired she walked towards bed and keeping the tray on the side table she lay beside him keeping her face on the support of her elbow. She creased his hair making him sigh in little relive as she was also giving him little massage.. He turns towards her and hug her keeping his face on her chest..

“ Tired? “, Payal asked giving a loving peck on his head still massaging his head.

He just “ hmmed “, with his eyes closed.

“ Okay, come on get up.. First fresh n up then have your coffee and then we will have dinner with family.. or you want to have here!?? “, Payal asked as looked down towards his face which was all hidden in her chest.

“ Let’s have our dinner here.. I’m very tired.. We are having really important Tender to finalize... everything is ready.. I hope we get this tender. Because this tender will be really beneficial for MMD.. Its bhai’s dream to make MMD to heights and also internationally.. “, Ansh said.

“It’s okay ansh we will surely get this tender.. Don’t worry because I know MM and you too.. So stay calm and have faith.. “, Payal said with confident laced in her voice.

************************************************************************

CABIR ROOM

Cabir was trying Navya’s number but it was out of reach.. He’s trying since few days but couldn’t able to.. So, he decided to go to her house tomorrow..