➳ unplanned wedding

Ahnjong glanced at Junseo who was passed out on the chair, struggling to stay awake

Ahnjong glanced at Junseo who was passed out on the chair, struggling to stay awake. It had been hours since he had left In Yeop and Ye Eun in the room, he was dying to get in but for the risk of getting his girlfriend upset, he couldn't risk it.

"Song? What are you doing here?" Ahnjong asked, plopping herself down next to him.

Junseo fluttered his eyes open, glancing at her. He scoffed. "It's none of your business."

"Are you waiting for Ye Eun?"

"Isn't it obvious? Now leave me alone." He spat.

Ahnjong sighed, shaking her head in disappointment. "Whatever. Dohyun told me that either you or In Yeop can stay for tonight."

Junseo's eyes widened. He slowly nodded, glancing at the cuts he made in his arms before he pulled his sleeve up and stood up.

Suddenly, the door opened, and In Yeop stepped out, hiding back his smile. As soon as he saw Junseo, his face went hard again and he walked past him without a word.

Ahnjong watched as In Yeop left and frowned at Junseo. "Do you think something must've happened in there?"

"That's impossible." Junseo hissed, before he faced the door and slowly opened it, softly smiling at the sight of the sleeping Ye Eun.

"I'll see you tomorrow then. Make sure you sleep well." Ahnjong said behind him.

Junseo glared back at her and slammed the door in her face before he realized the mistake he had done.

Ye Eun blinked her eyes open, and as soon as her eyes fell to Junseo's, she chuckled. "Oh. You're here."

He blushed, nodding in a daze. Junseo slowly approached her and sat down on the chair, cupping her face. "Sorry for waking you up. Are you feeling better?"

She nodded, before remembering the conversation she had with In Yeop not too long ago. Ye Eun finally realized that she couldn't live without him. But the only problem is how Junseo would react to the news.

Ye Eun forced a smile and nodded, reaching over to ruffle his hair. "Yeah... much better."

"Did he bother you? I should've stayed." Junseo muttered.

"I-It's okay! We reconciled, at least for now." She fibbed, "In Yeop and I sometimes argue, so this is normal for us. Don't worry."

Ye Eun felt terribly guilty for lying. She didn't want to upset Junseo but at the same time she was scared of his reaction. Deep down, Ye Eun knew that his response wasn't going to be a positive one.

As Junseo leaned in for a kiss, her eyes widened in surprise and she quickly dodged it, turning her head around before awkwardly coughing. Junseo slowly backed away, blushing in embarrassment.

She smiled. "Sorry... I didn't brush my teeth and my mouth might stink... you know?"

Junseo chuckled, causing her to sigh in relief. "I see. It's okay though, I don't think you have bad breath."