➳ two faced

It had been over a week since Ye Eun didn't go to school

It had been over a week since Ye Eun didn't go to school. She had already been used to it, besides the fact that she stayed in Junseo's house while he wasn't home.

He'd assure her that he was going out to work, or would go shop for food and other necessities for the house. Ye Eun wouldn't mind, especially since it seemed that Junseo seemed to be less crazy. Or at least that's what she thought.

"Ye Eun! Your friend came to see you." Junseo announced.

Ye Eun sat up from the couch, glancing behind Junseo. Minah walked in, smiling widely.

"Hey! I missed you so much!" She exclaimed as she hugged Ye Eun, who was shocked.

"W-Why are you here?" She forced a laugh.

Minah pouted. "What do you mean? I came to see my bestfriend and her boyfriend. What else?"

Junseo glanced at Minah suspiciously before smiling back at Ye Eun, leaning over to kiss her forehead. "I'll be upstairs for a while. You two have a lot to catch up to."

"Oh... okay." She nodded, dazed.

Minah grinned. "Thank you, Junseo."

Her smile fell a little when Junseo gave her a disgusted look. He walked away until he was no longer heard, and Ye Eun faced Minah.

"Looks like your boyfriend doesn't really like me..." she muttered.

Ye Eun sighed. "Forget about him. How's it going in school?"

"It's going okay. The rumor of you being pregnant got around though."

"Seriously?" She rolled her eyes in anger, "How the fuck did everyone find out?"

"Don't know," Minah shrugged. "But it lessened down after In Yeop threatened the ones who spilled it in the first time to tell everyone it was a lie. So now many people don't talk about it anymore."

Ye Eun bit her lip in thought. It wasn't as surprising that her life kept getting fucked up each second. She knew that was her reality and she had to accept it, but absolutely hates the fact that nosy people still somehow have to know the details of her life without her permission.

"Yeah... what are you gonna do about him?" She asked.

"What do you mean? It's over already." Ye Eun snapped, glaring up at her.

Minah rolled her eyes. "That's not what I mean, Ye Eun. You two literally kissed. Like actually touched lips-"

"Shut up!" She hissed and slapped her hand to her mouth, before glancing back at the hallway. "If Junseo hears that, you're so dead."

Minah grabbed Ye Eun's wrist and pulled her off of her. "Tell me the truth," she insisted. "Do you like him...?"

Ye Eun stared at her, horrified. Did she? She couldn't exactly remember when was the last time since her heart fluttered for Hwang In Yeop.