➳ suspicious

[DISCLAIMER: long chapter]

As soon as they got to Junseo's highschool, Minah left, leaving Ye Eun alone to try to look for him.

She stood at the other side of the street, constantly looking around at students who wore the same uniform he was wearing yesterday, but surprisingly Junseo never appeared.

This confused Ye Eun, so she decided to go inside to look for him.

As she stepped inside the school, she relaxed when finding it nearly empty with students. A couple of guys turned around to look at her, confused, and she blushed, picking up the pace to walk faster before she ran into what looked to be the main office.

Ye Eun peeked inside. "Excuse me?"

A man who looked to be in his mid thirties looked up at her from his paperwork and smiled. "How may I help you?"

"Hi um... do you know where Han Junseo is?"

"Han Junseo?" He asked, confused. "He stopped coming to school a long time ago."

Ye Eun froze in place. She awkwardly cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"

"Han Junseo is no longer attending this school ma'am. Would you like me to contact him for you?"

"N-No, that's fine." She quickly said, forcing a smile. "Thank you. I'll be going now."

The principal nodded, smiling. "Of course. It was my pleasure to help."

Ye Eun slowly closed the door behind her. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Junseo was wearing the same uniform as everyone else was wearing in this school yesterday.

Why was Junseo pretending he was going to school? Ye Eun began to have a funny feeling in her chest. Whatever it was, something told her in her mind that Junseo was hiding something and was not telling her about it.

"That girl's pretty."

Ye Eun glanced at the group of boys who were eyeing her.

"Crap, she saw us."

"Should we ask for her number?"

She turned around and began to run out, her mind racing with thoughts. Ye Eun gasped for air until she made it all the way outside.

Forget about going to Junseo's school. Ye Eun had to go to his house to see for herself. She turned around and started running to the direction of his house.

By the time she arrived, Ye Eun was nearly out of breath. She tried to calm down her beating heart and calmly made her way to the door before knocking.

"Junseo? Are you home?" Ye Eun called out. She bit her lip as she waited for a reply.

After not getting a response, her nerves increase. Ye Eun began to debate whether she should leave or continue insisting before she noticed the door was half opened.