➳ a mini us

Minah gasped

Minah gasped. "Oh my goodness..."

"I'm so scared, Minah. The nausea was so bad I thought I was about to die." Ye Eun said, nervously biting on her nails.

"You should go check it out for yourself right now." Minah whispered, "Just to make sure."

"I know but still..." Ye Eun glanced at the stalls. She shut her eyes in defeat. "Okay, let's hope it's not that. Gosh I wanna believe I'm sick instead."

"It's okay, Ye Eun, deep breaths. In the meantime I'll go outside to look for In Yeop."

As Minah left, Ye Eun was left with no choice but to go inside the stall. She grabbed her bookbag and took out the bag before walking to the stall and closed it behind her.

She gulped harshly, her hands shaking as she held the pregnancy tests. If her parents were to ever find out, she would rather die.

"Come on, let's do this. Just to make sure." Ye Eun muttered and took out the first pregnancy test out of the box before unbuckling her skirt.

After testing out all of the pregnancy tests, Ye Eun sat for what felt like hours in the toilet before the alarm from her phone went off. She slowly turned the tests around and her jaw dropped.

"Fuck." She muttered.

Minah came back inside a couple of seconds later. "Ye Eun? How did it go?"

Ye Eun stepped out of the stall, raising the tests up in front of her. Minah gasped and took the positive one from her hands.

"T-this is positive!"

"And these two are negative. I have no idea which one is accurate!" She cried.

Minah hugged her. "Don't cry, Ye Eun. You're going to have to go to the doctor and see for yourself."

"How? My parents will kill me if they find out!"

"Have you told Junseo about this?"

Ye Eun shook her head. "No. I'm really scared. Minah, please help me. You have to take me to a hospital to check."

Minah nodded, patting her shoulder. "Okay, I will, don't panic. First, make sure to stop by Junseo's house and tell him. He has the right to know."

"I don't know... what if he doesn't like the idea of it and breaks up with me?" She nervously asked.

"HAHA! You have got to be kidding me! Honey, he's literally whipped for you. Just tell him. Trust me, he will probably react way differently."

Ye Eun blushed. "You're making him sound like he's slept with multiple girls before..."

"I mean, didn't he? I'm pretty sure you weren't his only girlfriend." Minah frowned.

"No. I'm his first." She coldly said.