➳ husband material

One month ago (continuation)

"What does it feel like to be in love?"

"What do you mean?"

Junseo bit his lip, awkwardly shuffling his phone from one ear to another. "I don't know, like... what does it feel to be attracted to someone that you want to do stuff with them like you do with... you know, couples."

Hanseol laughed on the other side of the call. "You fell in love? Tell me!"

"It's embarrassing... but we kissed." Junseo was bright red by now, "She's pretty too... does that mean something happened between us like it happens with couples?"

"DUH. You two are basically married now."

"M-Married...?" He quietly spoke, and shook his head frantically, "B-But we just met nor did I put a ring on her-"

"Not like that, Junseo." Hanseol sighed, "Just ask her out. She'll probably say yes."

Junseo stayed quiet. He slowly nodded. "O-okay..."

"I have to get going now. You know these teachers get insane if we take too long in the bathroom. Next time, give me a heads up of when you're going to call me. My parents don't know I'm calling you, okay? I don't want to get in trouble."

Junseo mood fell down after hearing that. He knew, that the only reason Hanseol's parents don't want him hanging out with him was because Junseo was now labeled as the 'troublemaker' of the school after he stopped attending nearly a year ago.

"I understand. Take care."

As soon as the call ended, Junseo's eyes fell to Hanseol's number. He tapped the contact and scrolled down before deleting his number.

After all, he was better off alone than having those so called "friends" of his.

He looked up at his clone who sat on his couch, watching him.

"What now? Don't tell me you're gonna start having a mental breakdown again." Junseo's clone sneered.

He smiled, shaking his head. "I won't."

"Why? Did you already plan out what you're going to do to Sujin?"

His eyes darkened. Junseo slowly smiled and laughed, slamming his hands on the dining table. He laughed and laughed until he evilly grinned, glancing at the hammer.

"I already knew what I was gonna do since the beginning..."

"What about Ye Eun?"

Junseo's smile fell, and he looked up at his clone, who grinned.

"How will she react when she sees your true colors, I wonder?"

He slowly shook his head, the smile never leaving his face. "No... I will never let that happen. Besides, I'm sure Ye Eun will still love me. She would never do such a thing as to betray me."