➳ kidnapped

Since then, Ye Eun and Junseo stopped mentioning the topic of In Yeop again

Since then, Ye Eun and Junseo stopped mentioning the topic of In Yeop again. As time passed on, she forced herself to stop thinking about In Yeop and put her full focus on Junseo. They went out more often, and even began to buy clothes for their baby girl.

Meanwhile, Ye Eun was more than determined to get In Yeop out of her mind. She was stupid to fall for someone like him, and felt silly when she would often think of him. It's not like In Yeop cared either to go as far as come to their house to talk to her. Right now, more than ever, she had to focus on her new family, and one that's about to come in a couple more months.

After all, Ye Eun wanted to believe that more than anything, In Yeop and Minah had secretly gotten back again without her knowing. She could only hope.

"When is your brother coming?" Junseo asked.

She glanced down at her watch. "I'm not sure. He should be here by now, though. Dohyun always comes at this time."

Junseo pondered in thought. He sat down next to her, smiling. "Do you wanna do something in the meantime?"

Ye Eun laughed. "Like what?"

Without hesitation, Junseo leaned in and kissed her. She immediately put her phone down and softly kissed back, pulling away with a small smile on her lips.

Junseo longly stared at her, smiling. "You're so beautiful, Ye Eun."

She blushed, caught off guard with his compliment. "... that's not true."

"It is." He chuckled, pecking her cheek. "You're very beautiful."

"Thanks." She chuckled.

Suddenly, her phone rang. Ye Eun rose her eyebrows in confusion and reached over to get her phone.

"Who is it?" Junseo leaned over to take a peek at the phone number before his face fell. "Unknown number?"

"Should I answer it?"

Junseo took the phone out of her hands and accepted the call before putting it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Is this Lee Ye Eun?" A man asked into the phone.

Ye Eun looked up at Junseo, who seemed equally as confused as she was.

"What do you need, sir? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Lee Ye Eun. I know you're there. Show yourself or else your brother is dead in the next twenty-four hours."

Ye Eun's eyes widened and she snatched her phone away. "W-Who is this..?"

"Show up at the address I'm about to text you or you and your brother are dead. If the police get involved in this, that's an instant death for your brother. You got that?"

"P-Please don't hurt him! I-I promise I will show up there!" She cried as Junseo tried to get her to calm down. "W-Where is my brother? I want to talk to him, please."

The line went dead for a few seconds before the call ended. Ye Eun stared back at her phone, shocked.

"It's okay, Ye Eun, we'll find your brother." Junseo tried to explain, but she shook her head, crying even louder.

"They have my brother! What do I do?" She screamed, burying her face on his chest. Junseo rubbed her back while trying to comfort her the best he could.

"Don't worry, we'll get your brother back, but you can't show up there. Your life and our princess's will be in danger-"

"NO!" She protested, "I NEED TO MAKE SURE HE'S OKAY!"

Junseo nodded, patting her back. "We will, Ye Eun! Trust in your brother, he'll be okay."

But Ye Eun kept crying. The door rang and Junseo grew irritated. He looked back at her and sent her a small smile. "Stay here, okay? I'm going to check to see who's there."

After he received no response from her, Junseo quietly walked to the front door and opened it, his eyes falling upon an unexpected guest.

In Yeop stared down at him, frowning. "Where is Ye Eun?"

"Why? Ye Eun hates you. Get out of here." He gritted under her teeth.

"Ye Eun! Where are you?" In Yeop yelled and they froze when they heard a loud thud from the living room.

Junseo's boyfriend instincts kicked in and he took off to the living room, where Ye Eun collapsed on her belly on the ground. His eyes widened and he ran up to her, horrified.

"YE EUN!"

In Yeop followed behind and his eyes fell to the small stain of blood that leaked out in between Ye Eun's legs. "Holy shit."

"Ye Eun, wake up, please!" Junseo cried, hugging her body closer to him. But Ye Eun was unresponsive.

"Fuck, we need an ambulance." In Yeop muttered as he watched Junseo cry in agony below him.

After they arrived in the hospital, In Yeop had to hold Junseo back as Ye Eun was taken into the emergency room.

He had cried and refused many times to wait outside in order to see how she was doing.

They had waited in the waiting room, silent, and still waiting many hours later that Junseo was already losing his patience.

In Yeop glanced up at Junseo, who had dark circles around his eyes. It had been five hours since Ye Eun was taken away from him that he had refused to leave and get some sleep.

"What made Ye Eun faint?" He found himself asking. As much as he hated Junseo, he still had to ask.

Junseo met his eyes, as if surprised that he was speaking to him in the first place. "Her brother got kidnapped..."

"What?! Fuck, if shit can't get any worse." He hissed, "Don't tell me, you're behind it, right?"

"I would never hurt Ye Eun's brother." Junseo muttered, glaring at him. "You have absolutely no idea what you're saying."

In Yeop scoffed. "Says the one who had to do with Ye Eun's parents murder. And Minah's."

He became silent as soon as he said that. Junseo slowly smiled, as if it was no big deal.

"They deserved it."

In Yeop's eyes darkened. "You corrupted piece of shit."

"Your ex wasn't the girl you thought she was," he pointed out. "She was just as crazy as you say I am. Crazy for you."

In Yeop pursed his lips closed. He couldn't deny that, but still gave Junseo no right to murder Minah, who was less fucked up than he was.

"She's also a fake one. She wanted to be friends with Ye Eun in order to get close to you. Don't you see it? If anything, you should be thanking me." Junseo grinned evilly.

He smirked back. "I will never thank your pathetic ass."

"Whatever you want. But stay away from Ye Eun, and I mean it when I say this."

"What will you do if I don't? We're childhood friends after all, she can't ignore me forever and you can't change that fact at all." In Yeop pointed out.

Junseo stayed silent, giving him a death look.

Just then, a doctor walked into the waiting room. "Lee Ye Eun?"

They both immediately stood up, staring at the doctor before glancing at each other in disgust.

The doctor awkwardly glanced between them. "Who is the father of Ye Eun's baby...?"

Junseo rose his hand up. "Me. Are they okay, doctor?"

"Follow me." Was all the doctor said before walking back out.

Junseo glanced back at In Yeop and gave him a final look of disgust before leaving.