➳ answer

Today was the day Ye Eun checked if she was pregnant or not

Today was the day Ye Eun checked if she was pregnant or not. Her parents still weren't home which worried her on one side, but the other side she was used to it.

She was thankful Dohyun only messaged her about her whereabouts. Dohyun was extremely busy and if anything, rarely called. Ye Eun didn't even know if he had managed to contact their parents.

As she stepped inside the clinic with Junseo, she hesitantly approached the front desk. "Hi, I came here for my appointment."

The lady nodded. "Your name please?"

"Lee Ye Eun."

She typed on her computer before scanning the list and nodding, looking up at Ye Eun with a smile. "Your doctor should be waiting for you in room 4A. You can head in right now."

Ye Eun glanced at Junseo, and nodded. "Thank you."

They walked in the hallway and looked around for her assigned room before she caught sight of a female doctor smiling at her.

"Lee Ye Eun? Pleasure to meet you. My name is Gwan Kyun, but you can call me Ms. Gwan for short." The doctor said.

Ye Eun bowed. "Nice to meet you."

Ms. Gwan glanced at Junseo who bowed as well. "I'm Lee Ye Eun's boyfriend, Han Junseo."

"Oh, I see. Well, have a seat please."

Ye Eun gulped back her nervousness and sat down next to Junseo, who sent her a reassuring smile. She hesitantly smiled back.

"So, I hear that this is your first time here, correct?" Ms. Gwan asked.

Ye Eun nodded.

"Are your parents aware of you being here?"

"No ma'am. I'm eighteen, and so is my boyfriend."

Ms. Gwan looked back at her computer and nodded. "Ah, I see. Sorry for the confusion."

"It's okay."

"Alright, let's see. You're here to see if you're pregnant, correct?"

"Yes." Ye Eun confirmed.

Ms. Gwan stood up and opened the cabinet, taking out a cup before handing it to her. "Here. Go to the bathroom."

"O-okay..." Ye Eun grabbed the cup from her and faced Junseo, who nodded.

"I'll be waiting." He whispered.

She nodded and walked out of the room.

Ye Eun did her usual business before she came back out and handed the doctor the cup. The doctor had advised them to wait inside, which left them both alone.

"I'm nervous." She mumbled.

Junseo grabbed her hand, and kissed it. "It's okay, Ye Eun. Remember that I'm with you no matter what."