➳ like

Ye Eun didn't let go of Junseo's warm hand as they raced to her house all the way to her room

Ye Eun didn't let go of Junseo's warm hand as they raced to her house all the way to her room. She quietly shut the door behind him and faced Junseo, who curiously looked around.

"Your room is very nice."

"Thanks."

He glanced back at the door. "Are you sure your parents aren't home?"

Ye Eun nodded, caressing the side of his face. "I'm positive."

Junseo stared at her longly. They leaned in and smashed their lips against each other's. She grabbed his collar and pulled him closer, guiding his hands to cup the back of her butt.

He immediately pulled back, covering his face to hide the blush. "W-What are you doing?"

"You're too shy." Ye Eun lightly pecked his neck, glancing up at him. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"But... isn't this going a little too fast?"

She stopped in her tracks, staring at his flustered but cute face. Junseo was timid about where things were going and she hadn't even realized herself how desperate she was to keep kissing him.

Ye Eun slowly blushed, this time keeping her gaze on the ground. Her heart was racing ten times than it usually was and she wasn't sure why.

"I think I understand now." Junseo slowly said. "You like me, right?"

She did nothing but quietly nod. Junseo sighed in relief at her gesture.

"Okay. I'm happy to hear that." He shyly smiled.

"Are you really okay with dating me?"

"Of course. You're really pretty. I have been wanting to keep pursuing you until I can ask you out... but it looks like you kinda beat me to it." He awkwardly scratched his head.

"So... I guess we're dating now." Ye Eun awkward finished.

Junseo slowly nodded. They quietly stared at each other and hugged.

Ye Eun stared ahead at the sleeping Junseo next to her. After hanging out for the past two hours they played a quick game and watched a movie before Junseo fell asleep in the middle of it.

Seeing as it was eleven in the night, Ye Eun wondered if Junseo's parents were aware he was in a safe place. She wrapped her arms protectively around him and kissed his forehead, fluttering her eyes closed.

Ye Eun felt this strong urge to hold him close and never let go. There was something about Junseo that captivated her and made her a little excited at the same time. One minute would Junseo be a cute and shy guy, and the next thing she knows he would be handsome in front of her as he smiled, displaying his bright white teeth.

"Hmff... Ye Eun?" Junseo whispered, burying his face on her neck.

"I'm here." She replied, hugging him closer. A couple of seconds later, he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.