➳ funny feeling

Everything was silent you could hear a pin drop

Everything was silent you could hear a pin drop. Ye Eun tried to sit up but cringed at the soreness she felt. She glanced down at the shirtless Junseo who laid down next to her, sleeping as if dead to the world.

The flashbacks from last night replayed in her memory and she blushed, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment. Ye Eun couldn't believe she had done such a thing to begin with. It had been a while since she rebelled this much.

Although, she wouldn't lie if she said she regretted it, because she definitely didn't. Junseo had been a sweet guy and she had wanted to try spending a night with him at least once to see how it would feel. Nonetheless to say, she ended up enjoying even more then she thought it would be.

However, Ye Eun had started taking birth control pills ever since she had began dating Junseo. She didn't want to risk it with just protection during their sexual intercourse, although most of all, Ye Eun trusted Junseo.

If she was to become pregnant, she would be dead meat. But it had never happened before with her previous relationships, so Ye Eun wasn't very concerned about it.

Before Junseo could wake up, Ye Eun quietly stood up and gathered her clothes before tiptoeing to what looked to be a bathroom. Once she looked inside to make sure, she walked in and closed the door behind her.

After dressing up in new garments and clothes, Ye Eun brushed her teeth with the toothbrush and toothpaste she brought and then combed her hair before stepping back out. Much to her dismay, Junseo was nowhere to be seen in bed by the time she got in the bedroom.

Ye Eun jumped back, startled when arms wrapped around her from behind and Junseo's hot breath tickled her neck. "Hi." He muttered.

"You scared me." She said. Junseo turned her around and Ye Eun glanced down at his shirtless frame. "Oh..."

Junseo smiled at her reaction. "It's a little hot here and I'm sweating. I'll go look for a shirt."

Ye Eun watched as he ran to the drawer before grabbing a shirt and slipping it on. She bit back her disappointment of him no longer walking around shirtless.

"So... how did you feel last night? Actually... is it your first time?" She carefully asked.

Junseo awkwardly blushed, and nodded. "Yeah..."

"Well... I hope you enjoyed it." Ye Eun softly smiled.

"You're my girlfriend, of course I enjoyed it." He grinned.

Ye Eun blushed. She couldn't believe how blunt he was. "Well, anyways, I need to call my parents to let them know I'm okay."

"Okay. I'll be in the kitchen." Junseo leaned over to softly peck her cheek before he left the room.

Once she made sure he was gone, Ye Eun pulled out her phone and tapped her mother's number. Several seconds later, the call was answered.

"Hi mom, just wanted to let you know that I'm at Minah's house and I'm doing fine-"