➳ first kiss

It took at least ten minutes for Ye Eun's phone to fully charge before she finally unplugged it and flew out of her room in a hurry

It took at least ten minutes for Ye Eun's phone to fully charge before she finally unplugged it and flew out of her room in a hurry. She was supposed to meet up with her friends Hwang in Yeop and Minah a while ago but lost track of time in the shower.

When she walked out of the building she immediately spotted Minah who smiled and waved, running towards her.

"You're in time, let's go!"

"Where's your boyfriend?"

Minah turned into a dark shade of red. She looked back at Ye Eun with an appalled look on her face. "He's not my boyfriend..."

Ye Eun gave her a look and rolled her eyes, walking past her to get to the car and greeted In yeop.

"Hey, thought you weren't coming."

"I didn't want to either way." Ye Eun shrugged.

Minah got in the back seat afterwards and they took off, driving to this so called party they were invited to. Ye Eun heard it was a celebration party to depart the newly graduates but to be honest, she wasn't excited for it.

Her brother was one of those graduates, and she would have gone if it weren't for the troublemakers of her brother's friends, not to mention her brother herself who tends to embarrass her in front of them. All she wanted was to stay inside and not having to see their faces again, but thankfully Minah and In yeop, her somehow only trusted friends she can confide in, would come with her.

"There might even be new faces we will see that we've never seen." Minah said.

Ye Eun sunk back in the seat, shrugging. "I don't really care."

"Don't be like that," In Yeop scolded her. "You're letting go of a precious opportunity to meet your possible future boyfriend."

"Hell no. All the boys at our school act like middle-schoolers, and you're telling me I'll meet someone different? No thanks. They all fail my vibe check even if I don't see them."

"You're such a party pooper." Minah nudged Ye Eun, who grumbled under her breath.

"Quit defending your boyfriend." She sighed, especially when they went quiet.

As the car began to slow down Ye Eun looked out and realized they had reached their destination. In Yeop parked the car in the parking lot and her jaw dropped as she noticed the dozens of other cars occupying the spots. Meanwhile other cars behind them were struggling to find a spot to park on.

"Hopefully no one tries to take this spot." In Yeop said as he stopped the car.

The doors became unlocked and they climbed out. Ye Eun timidly followed behind Minah who was already striking up another conversation with In Yeop as if nothing happened minutes ago.

She glanced down at her outfit and became uncomfortable as they stepped inside. Several of her classmates were already inside, not surprisingly goofing off or chatting between themselves.