"If there's nothing else you need then I suggest you leave." My voice stern and dripping venom. One of the taller men in the back reached for something behind his back and I was already prepared for anything to go down. When his hand reappeared in front of him, he had a card passing it to his boss. "If you see him, call me. Don't hide that man in your house and don't protect him."

I snatched the card from his hand and waved the bar pointing it towards their car. They turned around and got in their car, before they left. The man that I was talking to smiled at Lauren before getting in the car and driving off. When they were out of sight, I walked towards Lauren and made sure she was alright and wasn't panicking.

"Baby are you alright?" Lauren looked at me with dark eyes and just nodded. "I want to take you away from here and go some place special with you so we don't have to put up with this shit. I already packed our things so all you need to do is agree and get dressed." Lauren wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders bringing her closer to me.

Before we left I made sure to lock every inch of the house. I called Dinah and told her to just stay over at Laurens house instead not giving her a thorough explanation but just telling her it would be better. She understood and asked no further questions.

We were nearly minutes away from Disney after a four hour drive and luckily Lauren had fallen asleep through most of the trip. We had our hands intertwined and I would occasionally rub my thumb over her hand. When we had passed the sign saying Disney world I knew we were close. I pulled off the highway down a road towards our hotel. When I had parked the car, I decided to check in and bring the bags in quickly so I could bring Lauren to our room.

I gently woke Lauren up and her groggy eyes opened looking at me. Once she saw my face I smiled and gently kissed her lips. "We're at the hotel babe." She nodded and unbuckled her seat belt and grabbed her hand guiding her out of the car. We walked up to our room and when she walked in she couldn't believe how big the room was. "Y/N this room is so big especially for just the two of us, holy shit."

I laughed at her reaction and wrapped my arm around her waist. "Do you know where we're at?" She shook her head no and turned around to look at me. I pulled out a small brochure behind her and she gasped and was now smiling of excitement. "We're going to Disney World?! Oh my god babe! Thank you." I smiled and kissed her lips whilst she jumped on me and wrapped her arms and legs around me causing me to lose my balance and falling on the bed.

I was now hovering over Lauren and she just looked at me with loving eyes. "You know flowers and a teddy bear would've been nice." I laughed and shook my head. "I want our first Valentine's Day to be memorable. I want our first everything together to be memorable because I love you." She had a face eating smile on her face now and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down closer to her. She crashed her lips against mine and didn't bother asking for any sort of entrance when she just shoved her tongue in my mouth. I enjoyed the dance our tongues played but quickly stopped from the burning sensation I started to feel in my lungs from lack of air.

I rolled over and laid next to her. "So what do we do now?" She asked and I turned my head to face her. "Well we could go to Disney today and leave it for tomorrow or we could relax here and go out to dinner a little later."

She thought about it for a bit and decided on just relaxing today and going to the park tomorrow and plus I know she was going to want answers on why those men unexpectedly showed up in front of our house.

The next day had arrived and we were excited to be going into the magical park today. Last night was just the best romantic night I had ever spent with Lauren. We walked around the small city roads after eating and then went back to the hotel to sleep and get ready for today.