EPISODE - 97 Unwell Divyanka!?

Start from the beginning

  " he said that i accompany him to his car and he will check on the way and also drop me to my house i was reluctant but then it was having deadline to submit the designs next day so i accepted to accompany him. On the way when i tried to start the conversation about the design he got buzy with some other work and also he recived a phone call and meanwhile we reached HIS HOME. "               

************************************************************************************************************

MMD - MANIK CABIN                                         

  " MM, now we are having 80% shares of his company under us. he has just 20% now. " , Aman said as he enterd in his cabin without knock as he only was alowed to come without any permission.               

" that's great.. " , Manik smirked. Does he knows that i'm His nephew? ", manik asked as he's thinking that It can't be possible that he would be knowing about him.. because he has changed his surname after coming to mumbai.. because the amount of love i have for my mom and dad , i have hate for JAGAT RAJ the double than i loved my parents." , Manik Said with fire blazzing in his eyes, filled with pure hatered.  aman keep his hand on his shoulder and blink his eyes at him.   

manik took a deep breath to control his anger. He with lots of difficulty has forgotton about the betrayal which he and his parents got from his uncle as he doesn't want his family to fall in poblem at that time because after he lost his parents he only has his both dii whom he loved allot.

he never wanted revenge for making his family suffer and also his parents death but now when he saw HIM stepping in his life again and the way he tried to spoil an innocent girl's life. he has now enough and wanted to teach a lesson to that man!!!!                         

  ************************************************************************************************************

MALHOTRA MENSION - DIVEK ROOM

  " Vivek, I'm really worried for Aarohi.. Both nandini and Aarohi didn't come yet out from the room.. ", Divyanka put her worry infront of her husband who was sitting on the bed and was reading an important filr related to his next case.        

" Rani sahiba, you just relax.. don't stress yourself. you are already not well.. please take rest.. ", Vivek said as he turn to his worried wife.                              

  " I'm totally fine now vivek.. maybe I'm just tired that's why.. ", Divyanka said witha faint smile. her face was dull and tired.     

" I think we should go to doctor for checkup.. your face has turned pale baba.. ", vivek said worriedly tucking her hair stands behid her ear. 

" It's not actually ne.......... ", and before she complete her words she hurriedly cover her face and ran towards washroom and trailling a wooried vivek behind. as he entered he saw her womiting in sink. he hold her hairs from behind with one hand while other hand was rubbing her back softly.                         

" Now It's enough Rani Sahiba.. you know na i can't see you in any pain!! W e are going to doctor and that's final.. ", Vivek said strinly rubbing her back as she rested her head on his chest very tired after womit out everything which she has eaten..

she just able to " hmm.. ", as she wasn't have any strenght to reply or say no..