𝟒. 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐑

| | • • • • • | |

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

| | • • • • • | |

Hyerin's POV

Few days passed as I continued spending my time uselessly with Sunghoon. And not gonna lie, I'm so done with him. All I was hoping for was the match to finally come. It was already Sunday. The last of the attempt since Sunghoon already told me he won't hang out on Monday. And so far, I don't really see any difference. I wasn't interested to see his dance so I don't know if there were any hindrance in his performance or not.

Lee Heeseung :
What are you going to do today?

Me :
Leave it up to me

I turned off my phone, annoyed to see him message me every now and then. Well for your kind information Heeseung I can just tell Sunghoon the truth and make sure he's the top anyways. He should be glad I'm still calm. Wearing a pink top, I entered Sunghoon's car without looking at him and just stared in front of me. "You look good." He said.

"Just drive." Not wanting to give him a proper reply, I went through my phone a bit nervous bout today. But I knew what I had to do. I just needed to make sure he'd play along. And we reached the little cafe Sunghoon always talked about. It was indeed pretty but not my type. Pale colour were boring. White was what really attracted me. It could easily be stained.

I silently ate the food we ordered as I noticed students from our school. And the favourite thing humans liked to do, gossip. They gossipped seeing Sunghoon on me as the boy in front of me finally realised it. He immediately stood up catching me off control as he grabbed my hand and ran outside the cafe.

"What the hell Sunghoon?" I pushed him away from me and cursed at myself for getting in this trouble. He just stared at me as I rubbed my wrist which hurt a bit. "I didn't mean to hurt you. But people would assume stuffs there." I narrowed my eyes at him as he stood at the bence on the park. "Huh?"

"What? I can't let a rumour go around right before the competition." He said out as I nodded silently. Guilt again tore me down as I sat beside the quiet guy not looking at him at all. "You shouldn't really care about rumours. You shouldn't care even if it was all true." Shit. What the fuck did I just say? I bit my lips knowing how the guy misunderstood me as he just stared at me for a while and looked away.

"Let's go." He ignored everything and I just nodded following him to the car. The ride was quiet and I was panicking. He's going to leave outside my house in a bit and I couldn't even get something out of him since we didn't spend much time in the cafe. The car stopped as we both got out. I thought for a while before finally giving in and doing the only thing that I didn't want to do.

"Park Sunghoon." I stopped him as he looked back at me. "Yeah." Adrenaline rushed down my veins as I felt my anxiety stop my blood from flowing. But the thought of all the unfair things that happened to myself went up to my brain as I became the emotionless Hyerin I was again. I didn't care about anything and looked up at him.

"I dare you to say that you love me."

That's it. I said it. I said it with a blank expression not caring how bad things might go for the guy in front of me after this.

The boy was confused for a moment but his expression soon changed into a smirk. I breathed heavily not having the courage to meet the guy's eyes in front of me. Slowly looking up at him, I noticed him getting paler than ever at my sudden indirect confession. Although only I knew it was fake. Hoping he'd agree, I stared at him.

And his pale face finally changed to a smirk as he slightly chuckled. "Do you like me Lee Hyerin?" I swear to God I mentally slapped that guy for a thousand times. Why is it so hard to say it? It's not like he was getting proposed for the first time.

Wtf.

It isn't a proposal.

I didn't say anything, rather looked down a bit embarrased. The boy smirked and laughed coming closer. "Fine."

"I love you Hyerin."

He said it as a sudden wave of rapid heartbeat attacked me. But it soon went away as a feeling of victory reached my heart. I can easily frame him with this. With this confession. Who knew this useless three words would be so helpful to me someday. "Thanks." I quickly said running inside the house and closed the door without looking at him.

And the first thing I saw was Lee Heeseung. I gave him a proud smile and approached him. Turning on my phone, I made him hear the recording as his eyes almost came out.

"I love you Hyerin."

He heard it as I stopped the recording and satisfyingly went up to my room. "Do whatever you want with it. I'm outta this shit now." I threw my phone at him as he quickly caught it still frozen by the fact that I actually got a rumour to be spread.

-

Sunghoon's POV

I walked inside the school as all the attention was on me. Kinda confused as to why I'm the center of attraction all of a sudden, I searched for Jake and quickly found him. "Bro are you seriously mad?" He lashed out on me as I dumbfoundedly stared at all the curious people in front of me.

"Sunghoon is it true that you like Hyerin?" What? My mouth fell open hearing what the other student say. I felt everyone whisper around me. Whispers that shouldn't be called whisper. "He really had the courage to confess to Lee Hyerin right before his match." I was honestly at the peak of jumping on a river of confusion. What is happening? My confusion finally cleared out as Jake made me listen to the recording.

I love you Hyerin.

My eyes widened hearing it as I finally realized everything. I looked at the two Lees entering the school together yet seperately as the rumours grew larger. "Hyerin-" I was about to go ask her what actually happened but she completely ignored me and left the hallway. Heeseung made his way towards me and slightly whispered to my ears.

"Lee Hyerin isn't what you think she is Park Sunghoon. Good luck for the competition."

And he left chuckling slightly as I stood here frozen finally understanding everything. The girl just helped her cousin. This was her method of spreading a rumour against me so that I get pressured and distracted and Heeseung hyung can easily take the chance and defeat me.

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hehe so evil 🙈