𝟒𝟓. 𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

"Sunghoon-ah." I called out to the guy as he looked behind towards me and smiled. Running upto him I hugged him by the side as he chuckled ruffling my hair. "Why are you coming to school so early today?" He looked at me as I gave him a soft smile. "Cuz you have a big match today dumbo." Sunghoon shook his head and sighed before flashing a smile back at me.

"It comes every two months." He said as I nodded since he had a point but who cares it was the first time I'm attending the contemporary dancing match as Sunghoon's official girlfriend. Or that's what I thought.

"Anyways let's go. You need to reach early." Holding his hand we both walked to the campus in the silent morning.

It was the last match before our exams started so everyone took their time off of stuffs and attended it. As a result the entire school was filled with students along with their parents. Greeting the guys a hi, I sat beside Jake wearing the t-shirt 'blue pepper' since it was for Sunghoon's supporters.

-

Sunghoon's POV

Waiting in the greenroom my anxiety went up and down waiting for the results to be announced. Heeseung hyung patted my back trying to comfort me. "It's gonna be fine. Stop tensing up." I knew I shouldn't be tensing but I wanted everything to be perfect right now.

"Park Sunghoon!" And the crowd cheered as I let go off the breathe that I had been holding for so long and went to the stage to finally get done with things.

-

All ready to leave the campus I tried finding the girl at first but couldn't see her in the huge group of humans. "Sunghoon!" She shouted as I looked around to see her waving at me. Smiling at her direction I didn't care about anyone and ran towards her pulling her into a tight hug as Hyerin gasped in shock.

And so did the crowd.

"Omg I thought they broke up."

"They are adorable together."

"Damn I don't know who's more lucky."

"Bet they are gonna be the most famous couple this year."

"I couldn't find you." I pulled away from her noticing the bright red flush on Hyerin's cheeks as she tried pushing my arms away from her waist. But it only led me to hold her even tightly. "Park Sunghoon everyone's looking." She whispered as I scoffed noticing the people around me.

"Do I look like I care?" Sarcastically saying I leaned in to meet Lee Hyerin's eyes as the flustered girl bit her lips and hide her face with her hair. Cute. Trying to tease her even more I took a step forward and planted a soft kiss on the girl's cheeks causing the crowd to go crazy and Lee Hyerin to stare at me with her widened orbs. "Park Sunghoon woohoo!" Jay shouted from the corner as my group of friends laughed cheering for us.