𝟑𝟕. 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Hyerin's POV

I trembled thinking about whatever mom told earlier. My emotions were at its peak level. But I didn't know what to do. "D-dad." I stared at the dark ceiling while lying on my bed all alone with my lights turned off. And I just thought. Thought of what to do.

But I didn't know what to do.

I was too scared and afraid at the time. I knew I had to tell Sunghoon everything but I was afraid. Very afraid. I wasn't completely sure if he'd actually be with me if I tell him the truth. But no I'm sure he'll understand and not be angry. At the same time he did lose his mother.

But I lost my dad as well.

Sniffling I sat up completely perplexed, not being able to take a decision. And I needed to talk to someone. I needed to let everything and anything out of my mind at the moment. Dialing on the number, I waited for the person to take it.

"Heeseung.. can we meet?"

Heeseung's POV

I walked inside the park wearing a plain t-shirt and black trousers. Yawning I went to the girl who was sitting on the swing and didn't look up at me. She was in deep thoughts. Real deep ones. "Hyerin-ah." I called out as she looked up at me and uh oh her eyes were swollen. "What happened?" Sitting beside her, I waited for the girl to speak up.

"Heeseung please help me." She said out wiping her tears as I perplexedly looked at her. "What's wrong Hyerin?" Trying to calm her down, I sighed seeing the worried face of my cousin. "Heeseung it's bad-" she just won't tell me what actually is bad.

"Hyerin calm down what is it? Say it."

She calmed down and breathed before biting her lips. "Sunghoon's mother.. she died in a car crash."

-

I gasped after she told me everything and held my head not being able to process all these. The girl slightly sobbed beside me as I shook my head not knowing how to actually help her. She was too afraid to take any step on her own. It's almost like she's feeling guilty for something she didn't do.

"You have to tell him." I said out.

"I will. I'm just scared he will-" but I cut her off by sighing deeply. "I know it's scary, sis. But you can't hide the truth from him." She didn't say anything as I felt bad for the girl. Standing up in front of her, I gave her a soft smile and opened my arms. "Hug?" Trying to lighten the mood, I quirked my eyebrows and let out a chuckle as the sad girl didn't hesitate a bit hugged me. "Calm down okay?"

-

Sunghoon's POV

At the cafe

Hyerin seemed completely off the entire day. She'd give small replies or nothing at all. It's almost like she forgot her own existence. I kept the tray on the counter as she took it and went to the staff room as I followed her. "Hyerin." I called but again no reply. She was zoning out the entire time. "Hey you okay?" I held her hand making her face me as she finally looked up at me. "Huh?"

I sighed caressing her cheeks slightly. "Is everything okay babe? You can tell me you know." I softened my eyes as she looked down biting my lips thinking something before looking up at me. "Sunghoon you love me right?" Caught off guard by her sudden question I pouted. "Why are you asking this all of a sudden? Of course I love you a lot." She gave me a small smile.

"You won't leave me if something happens right?" I seriously didn't know what was happening but the girl was worried about something. Not trying to push her to tell me everything I gave her a bright smile and pulled her into a big hug.

"I won't leave you."

-

Hyerin's POV

I walked beside the guy who held my hand and looked straight at the empty road. The road was big and completely isolated since it was late at night. But my mind didn't focus on the beauty of the night. I had to let go off it and tell Sunghoon instead of delaying it more. "Sunghoon how did you mother die?" The boy didn't react much
"In a car crash." He simply said out as I stopped and looked at his casual back walking ahead of me.

But he stopped and looked back with a lovable smile. I looked at his determined face. "I need to tell you something Sunghoon." He unknowingly came forward and stood right in front of me. "Go on." I balled my fist and raised my chin to meet his eyes. "My father had brain haemorrhage." But the smile in his face disappeared slowly. "I'm so sorry-" I stopped the boy from continuing.

"And he died in a car crash." He confusingly breathed slightly moving his head towards me as I breathed heavily and tried stopping myself from shivering. "Why are you suddenly saying all these Hyerin?" Because I can't hide the truth from you anymore. It's better to tell you on my own rather than letting you find it from somewhere else.

"But he wasn't the only one who died in the accident."

"What?" He said.

"His car crashed onto someone and unfortunately she couldn't survive." Sunghoon gasped and worriedly looked at me, "oh gosh," while I prepared myself to handle everything that was going to happen in the next minute.

"She's your mother Sunghoon." His feet stopped as his expression became colder. With a face that could not believe or understand anything, he chuckled surprisingly. "What the hell are you saying Hyerin? Are you even in your right mind?" And he obviously didn't like it. I became nervous but closed my eyes tightly and held his hands.

"My father had trouble with his vision Sunghoon. He was told not to drive but he didn't listen and one day he couldn't control the steering wheel and crashed onto your mom who was on the street-" a tear fell off my eyes while saying everything out loud to him but before I could finish and tell it was all an accident and not his fault, the boy let go off my arms confusing me as I looked up at him with raised up eyebrows.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier Hyerin?" His cold tone send shivers down my spine as I looked down not being able to meet his emotionless eyes. "I'm sorry Sunghoon. I wanted to tell this to you as soon as possible but I was afraid you might leave me." He scoffed looking away as his eyes turned red.

"Then why are you telling it to me now that you already knew that I'd leave you?" I widened my eyes looking straight at him and blinked a couple teams not wanting to hear what he said again. The guy had a betrayed look on his face worrying me even more.

"What do you mean?" Park Sunghoon was shocked as I felt the anger and hatred start to appear in his eyes as he moved backwards away from me. And my fear was coming true. He sadly laughed shaking his head. "Sunghoon.." I broke into tears approaching him but the guy wouldn't let me hold him and quickened his speed. I went ahead, about to hold his hands again but he stopped me coldly.

"Don't."

And he left.

| | • • • • • | |

"Here, come inside the castle

"Here, come inside the castle. Take everything"

OooOOOOoomAgAhd

Wrong time to ask this but a ship name for Sunghoon and Hyerin please ;)

idk if there will be a happy ending or not but just in case