𝟔. 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄

| | • • • • • | |

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

| | • • • • • | |

Jake's POV

"What are you planning to do Sunghoon?" I said out facing the guy who did his work quietly in the library but looked up to me after hearing me. "What do you mean?" He acted dumb as I sighed and leaned closer. My eyes darkened but it didn't make the guy in front of me nervous. "I do know you want to get Hyerin back. You want to take revenge."

Sunghoon smirked closing the book and leaned down to match my eye level. "Yes I want to take revenge Jake." The guy said out kinda scaring. It was like he usually was. The bubbly guy was now more of a scary dude. He was hurt and couldn't trust anyone again. I'd have been in the same position if I was him. Because his hardwork all died in just a day.

"What will you do though?"

"I don't know. Play with her. Distract her. And make sure her grandfather isn't proud of her again." I backed away gulping. He legit sounded like he was possessed. "Woah there calm down boy." I said out as he chuckled coming back to normal and continued goofing around.

But little did I know that the boy was thirsty for revenge.

-

Hyerin's POV

I walked inside the school completely ignoring my cousin who shouted for me to wait for him. But I was never the type to listen to anyone. Keeping my books inside, I walked to the cafeteria to get my daily breakfast. I never had breakfast at home since having it with my family always ruined it.

Sighing I was about to order when a voice interrupted. "2 kimchi sandwiches." I looked over to my side to see Park Sunghoon as he gave me a smile. Ignoring it I went back to my order again. "I'd like 1-"

"Girl can't you see I already ordered for the both of us." He said out while I stared at him all confused. With an expressionless face I just looked at his pale face but he just gave me a smile. The food came by in a minute as the guy took the tray. I decided to just yeet from the place so I grabbed the sandwich and put the money on the tray. The dumbfounded guy just watched me as I turned around to leave but got stopped when he called out to me.

"Hey wait Hyerin." Turning around, I raised an eyebrow. "Let's eat together." My face turned into a small frown but he just shrugged it away and held my hand pulling me out of the canteen. "Sunghoon stop." My dark voice said out as I let go off his grip. "Don't try to interact with me." I said leaving.

"You were the one to meddle in my business first Lee Hyerin." He said but unfortunately I couldn't hear it.

-

Sunghoon's POV

"Ok so this girl really was determined to distract me." I said to Jake as he played with the soccer ball in front of me. "She wouldn't even have breakfast with me today when she herself hung out with me at first. Weird." Jake chuckled as I pouted holding the sandwich. Not daring to taste it. "She's invisible for a reason Sunghoon. Try harder." He suggested as I nodded.

𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ━━━ 박성훈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें