𝟏𝟎. 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

I could no longer stare at the guy so turned around ignoring him as a smile appeared on my face out of nowhere. "Wait did you just smile?" Shit. I put on a cold face without replying and kept the skates inside my huge bag, getting ready to get out of here to actually practice a bit. "I just saw you smile Hyerin." He excitedly followed me while I thought of excuses. Honestly an excuse wouldn't work in this case.

"No." I said out without turning back and stopped in front of the canteen to get a bottle of water since I forgot to bring it. "Oh my gosh Lee Hyerin just smiled at me." Sunghoon got too excitedly and was about to right away hug me when I raised my hand in front of him as a stop sign.

"Don't get you hopes high. A smile doesn't mean anything." Grabbing the water bottle I saw the guy pout and just rolled my eyes seeing him behave so childishly. "Anyways where are you going now?"

"To practice."

"Wait no. How about you watch me practice today? I cheered for you a lot. Make it up to me like this." He pulled me with him and I didn't even get a chance to deny his offer since he wouldn't hear me out. So here I was standing in front of the door of his practice room. "Sunghoon I need to practice too." I defended but he somehow wouldn't listen

"Pleaseee." Gosh this boy is the real definition of cringe but atleast he's cute. Huh? No he isn't cute. Whatever. I sighed in defeat and followed the guy inside the empty room. And here I was sitting on the bare floor as he went to get changed to his thin layer of clothes to match the vibe. Soon he came back as the music started.

"Pay attention." He said before breathing in and out, finally starting to do the dance. I opened my mouth but closed it, having no words to come out but to just watch the boy drown me with his moves. His moves were gorgeous. Clean and smooth. Something I saw very less in Heeseung. Indeed the best contemporary dancer he was.

The music was slow and calming and his dance added everything to it. And I had the sudden urge to record it. Not like I can stop myself so I immediately found myself pulling out my phone secretly and recording Sunghoon while he danced.

The music stopped as he tiredly fell of the floor lying on the concrete structure while I checked out my recording not bothering about the fact that I could get caught any moment. And that was a mistake. Sunghoon grabbed the phone from my hand as I stood up, trying to take it back but he was too tall. He stopped me by holding both my hands with his one hand and checked out the video.

"Did you actually record everything?" Oh crap. I embarrassedly looked away not wanting to see that obvious smirk on his phone. "You seem to like me Hyerin." He said it slowly as I looked up at him and glared while biting the inside of my mouth. "Give me my phone back Park."

"Only after you admit that you have some sort of likeness towards me Lee." He leaned down as I felt my heartbeat become rapid. Oof he's exaggerating the matter. "I-i just liked your dancing that's all." He scoffed looking away and then back at me. "You're cute. You know that right?" He's really testing my patience now. I stood up on my toes and immediately attacked him to get my phone back from his hands.