𝟑𝟒. 𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Hyerin's POV

I put on my uniform about to get started with work. Sighing I started taking orders until someone came inside the cafe with a smile making me confuse. "Sunghoon?" He waved at me while surprisingly getting inside the staff room as I followed him. "Why are you here?" Asking him, I noticed the guy put on his uniform confusing me even more. "What are you doing?" He finally looked at me and gave me a big smile.

"I'm gonna work here as a waiter starting today." I raised my eyes at the excited boy and scoffed looking away. "How did you manage to get the job? Sunoo's dad isn't the type of person to spend money on staffs." His smile vanished as he gave me a done look shaking his head. "You see this face of mine? He told me I could bring half of the customers." Gosh. I felt a bit tingly hearing that.

Yes he got a good face that's attractive but sir I ain't giving him away what the hell?

"Sunoo could do that on his own." Teasing him slightly I started getting out of the room as the guy unbelievably followed. "I see someone seems a bit jealous." He returned the teasing as I started getting orders once again. "Stop. Get to work." Niki stopped him and seriously said out acting like the responsible senior he is.

"Yes sir."

-

Sunghoon's POV

I was exhausted by bringing orders in like the first hour. The place was amazingly very crowd and busy meaning everyone was super occupied. Hyerin gave me the next tray and pointed to the customer, a young lady, a bit older than me working on her laptop. "Take the cake first, I'll bring the coffee in a bit." She said as I nodded walking towards the customer.

"Your cake ma'am." Obediently keeping the food on the table, I gave a respectful smile as she returned me one A sweeter one which was cringy to look at to be specific. Bout to walk away, the lady called me. "Hey mind lending me your phone, I can't find my phone." She gave me a shy giggle as I raised my eyebrows a bit obliviously until I understood it. Looking over at Hyerin I saw her staring at me but looking at the computer once again.

"Is this perhaps your trick to save your number in my phone?" Giving the older student a confused look, I tilted my head as she returned a smirk.

"Smart I see. Yes it is." Very bold and straightforward indeed. I just decided to ignore it and leave but got stopped by her slightly holding my apron making me look back at her again.

Hyerin is so gonna kill me.

"Come on now, give me those digits which will help me listen to your voice." I uncomfortably scratched the back of my neck unable to answer. Out of everyone, she had to go after me. Great.

"Niki stop me before I kill her." The actual girlfriend furiously breathed as Niki aired the girl trying to calm her and keep her shit down without causing a scene in broad daylight.