𝟑𝟏. 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Sunghoon's POV

I slowly peeked through the door as I saw Hyerin put on her skates, all ready to practice alone. A smile appeared on my face seeing her skate once again. It's been so long since I last saw her do it. Entering the room quietly I hoped to not get the girl's attention but too bad my leg kicked the water bottle that stood right in front of me.

The skater looked up to see me as her expressions changed. I nervously waved at her as she shook her head getting out of the rink as I panicked. "Wait Hyerin don't leave." She stopped sighing and turned around with an annoyed look. "What do you want?" The girl emotionlessly spoke as I approached her.

"I just wanna let you know that I've nothing going on with Seohyun-"

"I don't care Sunghoon." She cut me off as I pouted and raised my eyebrows. Hyerin sat on the bench and started taking off her skates while I followed her silently. "Didn't it make you feel bad at all?" I was hoping for her to say yes but I did know the girl would never admit it. She stood up facing me and replied.

"No-" she smiled slightly and continued but I cut her off. "Don't you've any feelings left for me Hyerin?" I was honestly hurt at this point. My fear felt like it was coming true. She stopped for a moment and looked down, "-it doesn't matter anymore. And I'd suggest you to focus on training more than anything else at the moment. That's more important Sunghoon."

And she made her back face me as I blankly stared at her. "You're more important to me Hyerin." Telling the truth I noticed the Lee freezing on her spot as a smirk appeared on my face but it soon disappeared as she started walking ahead leaving me behind.

"I like you a lot Lee Hyerin!" I shouted but the girl didn't stop as I sadly looked at her leaving me all alone in the room.

-

Hyerin's POV

I inattentively scribbled on the notebook while waiting for the customers to come but seemed like the shop was pretty isolated today. Everyone worked quietly. Niki washed the dishes, Sunoo was on his phone while I just sat on an empty table trying to study but couldn't. My mind was a mess. I felt uneasy about the fact that Seohyun basically was going to ask Sunghoon out in like two days.

Niki noticed the girl who was lost in her own thoughts and gestured Sunoo who suggested them to go and talk to her.

"What happened noona?" I came out of thoughts as Sunoo and Niki sat on the chairs beside me. I clicked my tongue hesitant to speak out to them but gave up since I needed to tell how I'm feeling currently. "Guys I'm confused about something."

"Yes?"

"Let's say I like someone." Sunoo seemed shocked for a moment while Niki acted like he actually knew about it. "Omg who is it?" I frustratedly glared at the bubbly guy. "I- gosh Sunoo I said LET'S SAY...-"

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"....-Ok so I like someone but he hurt me a lot. And I ignored him but somehow he started liking me." Niki chuckled as I confusingly stared at him. He shook his head and took a sip of the drink he made for himself. "That's messed up. Why hurt my noona?" He now pouted but I just slapped his hand causing him to caress it.

"Boy why do you have to make it real, it's fictional. Ok so anyways one day a girl asked him out, I mean not really but Seo- I mean she told the guy to be free on the weekends and somehow I didn't really like it even tho I AM avoiding him." I specified the 'am' as Niki and Sunoo looked at each other and hid their smiles. "Bruh you're jealous boooo." Sunoo exclaimed.

"Huh what? Anyways so I don't know but I'm feeling all weird. Not jealous. I feel all gloomy. As if something bad is gonna happen or anything like that." Saying out slowly my hands hugged each other as I sadly looked down. "You're scared you might lose him." Niki said out as Sunoo nodded in agreement.

While I started thinking about it.

"Do you still like him noona?" The Korean boy said out as they both curiously looked at me. "What?" And now the Japanese boy helped me by repeating what his friend meant. "The boy who hurt you at first. Do you still like him?" And I didn't want to lie.

"I don't think I don't like him."

"So you like him but you're avoiding him?" I nodded as they both attentively figured out my problem. "Hmm I guess.. I just don't want to get hurt again." Yes that was it. I was a bit scared Sunghoon might just hurt me like he did before. Sunoo looked at me frowning as Niki sighed. "Gosh just go to him noona instead of being all dead here." He said walking away as I gulped looking at my notebook once again.

"Uh oh uhm shut up it was just a story. Now go." I pushed Sunoo away as he teasingly gave me an excited smile as I hid my face feeling embarrased for getting too engrossed to the point they somehow knew it was all true.

-

Niki's POV

"Hyung stop being so sad, Hyerin noona still likes you." I said wanting to make the older guy feel a bit better as Jungwon hyung drank the coffee and looked at me curiously. "How do you know that?"

"She told us how she's feeling. I mean she used the word "let's say" but it was pretty obvious she was talking about her and Sunghoon hyung. And she said she still likes you but is avoiding you because she's afraid of getting hurt again." Sunoo hyung completed my sentence as I nodded and looked at the other 6 guys in front of me.

Sunghoon hyung smiled for a second but it soon vanished.

"It's supposed to be a good thing. Why are you still sulking?" Heeseung hyung asked but the guy shook his head hiding his eyes with his hair and sighed deeply once again.

"Let her be.. she's ignoring me because she thinks I will hurt her again as well." With that he smacked his head on the table hiding his face from the world.

| | • • • • • | |

Hello everyone I hope you're enjoying this story

Hello everyone I hope you're enjoying this story. Please comment more otherwise I wouldn't know how you feel about this book :(