𝟑𝟑. 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Hyerin's POV

I smiled getting in my outfit, all ready for school as grandpa called out to me. "Sunghoon's coming?" Heeseung said out as the bell rang. I bit my lips knowing it was probably him as Heeseung gave me a 'i knew it' look as I shrugged getting the door. And there he stood with his usual soft smile. Letting him enter, the guy greeted grandpa Lee and my cousins and stood there as I went to grab my backpack.

"She seems excited to go to school all of a sudden?" Grandpa sarcastically eyed Sunghoon as he let out a small chuckle eyeing the nervous boy. "She's excited to go with him not because of school." My older cousin pointed out to Sunghoon as I quickly went out grabbing the guy with me.

"I thought I'd die if I stay there one more minute. Why'd you have so scary cousins and grandpa?" He held his hand up at his chest and let out a big breathe as I narrowed my eyes at him before intertwining our arms together. "Excuse me, you were literally not scared of them two days ago."

"You weren't my girlfriend back then though." He stopped walking and faced me before staring at me for a while confusing me. "What?" I asked him but his smile grew bigger seeing me so clueless. He shook his head before quickly pecking my cheeks shocking me and went ahead leaving me alone.

Sunghoon's POV

Hyerin stopped in front of the school and looked at me and then at my arm. "Let go now." I pouted shaking my head as she sighed pulling me to the campus. Getting into the hallway everyone gasped seeing our intertwined arms until my girlfriend let go seeing Seohyun approach us.

"Hey you didn't come on Saturday." She stopped right in front of us as I bit my lips and looked at her. "Oh uhm bout that. I'm sorry Seohyun but I'm dating Hyerin." Telling the truth, the girl seemed a bit surprised but shrugged it off by smiling at the both of us. "Congratulations wow." I confusingly raised my eyebrows and looked at Hyerin and then back at her.

"You aren't mad?" The girl standing beside me said out as Seohyun turned her head towards her and shook swiftly. "Why'd I be mad?"

"Cus he basically rejected you over me?"

"Gosh you don't have to make it sound like that. Plus I was just kidding, I wasn't going to ask him out." I gave her a 'oh' kinda feeling relieved there wasn't anyone thirdwheeling between us. "What? You don't like him?" Hyerin exclaimed excitedly as Seohyun put on a disgusted look and shook her head looking at me from top to bottom.

"Ew no wtf?" I glared at her for a second before scoffing away unbelievably. "Huh am I supposed to feel offended?" But the girl was always like this. Only the person she liked would be the best of all. And fortunately I'm not that dude.

"Yes. Anyways yea I don't like him. I like your cousin Heeseung." She slightly revealed as my eyes widened. Not by the fact that she just spilled her own tea but by the fact that Lee Heeseung was currently on his way towards us.

"Heeseung?" Hyerin called the guy out as he silently told us to be shush. "Yea him. But don't tell him yet." But Hyerin obviously wouldn't listen to him. "Uhm Seohyun-" but too bad the girl herself was digging her own pit. "How can someone be so ethereal? Like he's so cute what the hell?" Seohyun cut her off as I tried holding my laugh in seeing the boy behind him show off his white teeth.

"Seohyun he's-" But she cut me off this time. I tried my best to not let you spill the tea Seohyun. Not my fault, you aren't cooperating.

"I know you're jealous Sunghoon but sorry I can't unlike him. Too bad I'm too self conscious to confess to him but anyways he'll remain being my crush." She sadly sighed in a dramatic way looking down.

"Why only crush?" The girl froze hearing her crush's voice from right behind her. Her face showed that she was panicking but didn't dare to look back at Heeseung hyung.

"Oh God, why didn't you tell me he's right behind?" The shy girl whispered at us before she grabbed Hyerin's hands and quickly left as I chuckled approaching the other guy who randomly stood there smiling like a clown.

-

Hyerin's POV

I sat there awkwardly beside Seohyun in the room waiting for everyone else and the coach to come. Nobody started a conversation at first since, it was too awkward for the both of us. "Why did you not come to the competition?" She stated first looking at me as I hesitated to answer.

"I had... issues I guess." Slowly saying I played with my finger thinking of the times when I used to be the top and now she's the top. "Congratulations." I gave her a genuine smile as she chuckled shaking her head. "You do realize, I wouldn't be number one if you attended."

She pointed the truth as I bit my lips not answering even thought I knew that was very true.

And then we just randomly started talking getting comfortable with each other's presence.

-

Next day

I looked over at the beautiful view from the top of the view point and felt comfortable in the embrace of my boyfriend who tightly had his arms wrapped around me, hugging me from the back. Taking a scoop of the ice cream I made Sunghoon eat it as we shared the cup of plain vanilla.

He tightened the hug as I shyly smiled not showing it to him but the guy knew I was blushing hard at the moment and kissed my cheeks from the back to make the situation even more heart throbbing. "Park Sunghoon my cheeks aren't something you can kiss every now and then." I warned feeling my cold hands touch the heated cheeks. "But it is." He slowly said teasing me as I hit his stomach getting away from his grip.

Walking closer to the shining end of the high and silent yet crowded hill I felt the guy now standing right beside me as I felt overwhelmed with everything. Putting on a sad yet happy smile, I looked over at the guy who caressed my cheeks and pecked my forehead. "You're beautiful Hyerin." He said out as I hid my face trying to avoid his sparkling eyes.

"You guys look adorable." An elderly couple who were sitting by a couple benches away said out as I embarrassedly backed away from my boyfriend scratching the back of my head. "It's hard to find true love nowadays but good to see that it still exists." The uncle said out as I smiled and intertwined my hands with Sunghoon.

| | • • • • • | |

This chapter was so meaningless wth :(

Lmao I totally wasn't playing uno dare at 2am instead of studying 🙄