𝟐𝟖. 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Hyerin's POV

I walked out of my house with the umbrella on top of me since it was raining badly. I frustratedly sighed feeling the sticky atmosphere and just wanted to get to school as soon as possible. Speed walking, I carefully tried not slipping on the wet ground. Hearing the light music, I looked straight at the street until I heard someone shout at me.

Turning around, I coldly stared at the annoying dude as he waved his hands excitedly, all wet due to the rain. Gosh he'll get sick if he carries on walking out in the rain without an umbrella. But I ignored him and continued walking straight as he ran up to me. "Yah don't ignore me." He said out walking behind me. Might sound weird but I did want him to just forcibly stand below my umbrella since it was raining badly but obviously I didn't have the courage to say it to him.

Park Sunghoon sighed but kept his pace slow minding not to annoy me at all. I secretly looked back and saw him playing on the puddles, jumping on it and having fun as a small smile formed on my face seeing him act like a children. I didn't even realize when he looked back and found I was looking at him the entire time.

"I know I'm cute." He smiled coming closer to me as I abruptly turned my head around ignoring him. Increasing my speed I kept holding the umbrella without looking back until the guy shouted again stopping me for a slight second. "This feels good Hyerin. You should yeet that umbrella." Glaring at him, I bit my lips wanting to play with him but I shouldn't do that.

He stared at me disappointedly knowing I wouldn't agree no matter. "Ok fine but stop ignoring me at least." I frowned getting annoyed by him but the guy just goofed around with the water. I sighed walking ahead until I heard a huge splash from behind me. Abruptly looking back, the car honked as it passed by me but what was shocking was that the guy who was having fun before now stood there looking at himself.

I stared at him from top to bottom as a sigh left my mouth. He just got splashed by the mud. I looked away biting my lips, feeling satisfied with whatever happened to him now. "What the heck just happened?" He said out slowly all covered in dirty water as his eyes met mine. "Well deserved." I said out coldly before turning around. But the guy ran up to me and completely shoved the umbrella away from the top of me as I gasped getting wet.

"What the hell Park Sunghoon?!" I screamed at him and was about to grab my umbrella again but the guy stopped me by pulling my arms bringing me closer to him. "Forget about me getting splashed by mud, you need to know how good it feels to get drenched by the rain." He said out slightly screaming so that I could hear him but I gave him a 'are you crazy' look and backed away.

Too bad the air yeeted my umbrella to god knows where.

I sighed giving up and glared at him for a while before avoiding his cheesy smile and leaving him behind. I was honestly so angry at the moment but didn't speak up and violently walked in the rain. "Are you angry at me?" He said out slowly still following me but I didn't answer.

"I'm sorry." He ran in front of me stopping me and held his ears in front of me while pouting. I stared at him for a while fuming fireballs from my ears but sighed not wanting to waste my time on him. And again Sunghoon was behind me. He started splashing water on me suddenly as I gasped getting away from him.

(a/n - he's so annoying 🤡)

"Park Sunghoon what's gotten into you?" I defended myself but the guy continued jumping around as the mud got on my feet and everywhere. "You won't talk to me so I decided to annoy you." He laughed as I shockingly scoffed. "You're so gonna regret this."

I started splashing him the mud with all my strength as he surprisingly stared at me getting all worked up. But I didn't even realize that I started having fun in the process. The fun that Sunghoon was talking about, I started feeling it while jumping on the paddles. I smiled not caring about Sunghoon. Until I felt him get closer to me.

I backed away but the guy wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me close to him. His stare was different. I felt nervous seeing him up so close all of a sudden and gulped. "Leave me Sunghoon." I tried to make him let go but he was way stronger than me. "How do I make you believe that my feelings for you are genuine?" He said out slowly as I got nervous by the sudden line.

"I'm getting late." I tried changing the topic but the boy wouldn't spare me a second to breathe properly. He saw how flustered I was and smiled slightly. You know the 'boyfriend smile', yeah that's what it looked like until it got serious.

"Let me kiss you Hyerin." He said out as I shockingly looked up to meet his serious eyes. Pursing my lips in a straight line I breathed heavily wanting to get out his embrace. "No." Giving him my answer I looked anywhere but him as he started leaning closer.

"Yes." He said.

"I said no Park Sunghoon."

"And I said yes." I scoffed seeing his courage. He really had the audacity to do all these right now. I pushed him away with all my strength as he still looked the same. "How come you have the audacity to say that you want to kiss me-"

But before I could finish, I felt the guy grab my cheeks and attach his lips on mine. I froze on my spot and my eyes widened seeing him kiss me. I pushed him slightly a couple times but he just closed his eyes deepening the kiss. I gave up and closed my eyes as well not being able to handle it anymore. He was too good at kissing and I couldn't resist him.

But it hurt me. Everything flashed in front of me while I was kissing him. All the pain, all the happiness, everything he made me feel these past few months. I came back to my senses and harshly pushed him away.

"Hyerin.." I backed away slowly as he tried approaching me. Biting my lips, I regretted everything. I shouldn't be out here kissing the guy who turned my entire world upside down. With that I started running away from him as he stood there looking down, still getting poured down by the rain.

| | • • • • • | |

Oops sorry if this chapter wasn't that good, I just wanted to get away from the crying stuffs and all :(